Product Control System Using RFID Tag Information and Data Mining
In this paper, we suggest a method that applies RFID tag information and a data mining technology to a manufacturing execution system (MES) for efficient process control. The MES is an efficient process control method for many enterprises. But, the MES is not an analysis technique for process control. Therefore, we will supplement a data mining technology and RFID tag information to generate a more efficient process control system. In order to accomplish this, we designed and implemented an efficient product control system and adapted it to a TFT LCD production line using RFID tag information and data mining. As a result, the method proposed solved defects in parts and problems of personnel expenses.
KeywordsRFID Data Mining MES LCD line
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Manufacturing Execution System - A Concept Node, TATA consultancy services (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Integration of MES with Planning and Scheduling Solutions. Broner Metals Solutions Ltd - Watford, UK (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Tao, Y.-H., Hong, T.-P., Sun, S.-I.: An XML implementation process model for enterprise applications. Computer in Industry 55 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Farahvash, P., Boucher, T.O.: A multi-agent architecture for control of AGV system. Robotics and computer-Integrated manufacturing 20 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Rivest, J.R., Szydlo, M.: The Blocker Tag: Selective Blocking of RFID TAG for Consumer Privacy. In: 10th ACM CCS, ACM Press, New York (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Quinlan, J.R.: C4.5: Programs for Machine Learning. Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco (1993)Google Scholar