Simulation Method of SAR Raw Echo for Urban Scene
In this paper, a SAR raw data simulation method for urban scene is presented based on the hypothesis that urban area is a set of vertical buildings placed over a random rough dielectric terrain. Facet model and Kirchhoff approach appropriately including multiple-scattering effects are adopted here to compute scattering coefficients in the scattering model, which operates in two-dimensional Fourier transformed domain. Methods of computing the scattering coefficients in different conditions are discussed in detail. Subsequently, the computational formulas and steps are also provided. It is known that the scattering model can effectively simulate the urban scene. The proposed simulation method of SAR raw echo turns out to be valid through simulation and analysis of the imaging to raw echo.
KeywordsSAR facet raw data simulation
- 1.Jinrao, S., Hong, S.: Simulation for natural scene SAR image. Rada science and technique 1(4), 200–214 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Feng, W.: Raw Data Simulation for DistributionTargets of Space-borne SAR, mater degree paper (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Jianchao, F., et al.: Microwave Remote Sensing-Radar Remote Sensing and Scattering and Radiation Theory of Face Targets. Science Press, BJ (1987)Google Scholar
- 7.Jie, C., Yinqing, Z., Chunsheng, L.: Research of simulation method for natural ground scene of space-borne SAR. Electronic transaction 29(9), 1202–1205 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Yongtan, L., et al.: Radar Imging Technique, Ha Er Bin Industry Universtity Press, 10 (1990)Google Scholar