Part of the Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology book series (PMSB, volume 45)
Asymmetric Cell Divisions in the Early Embryo of the Leech Helobdella robusta
KeywordsSpindle Pole Asymmetric Cell Division Mitotic Apparatus Unequal Division Astral Microtubule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arenas-Mena C (in press) Dev Genes Evol.Google Scholar
- Bissen ST, Weisblat DA (1989) The durations and compositions of cell cycles in embryos of the leech, Helobdella triserialis. Development (Cambridge) 106:105–118.Google Scholar
- Collier JR (1997) Gastropods, the snails. In: Gilbert SF, Raunio AM (eds) Embryology, constructing the organism. Sinauer, Sunderland, pp 189–217.Google Scholar
- Fernandez J, Olea N, Matte C (1987) Structure and development of the egg of the glossiphoniid leech Theromyzon rude: characterization of developmental stages and structure of the early uncleaved egg. Development (Cambridge) 100:211–226.Google Scholar
- Ren X (2005) Isolation and characterization of PAR-1 and PAR-6 homologs in Helobdella robusta. PhD thesis, Dept. of Molecular and Cell Biology, Univ. of California, Berkeley, California.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007