Part of the Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology book series (PMSB, volume 45)
Asymmetric Distribution of DNA Between Daughter Cells with Final Symmetry Breaking During Aging of Human Fibroblasts
KeywordsDaughter Cell Human Fibroblast Serum Response Factor Chromatin Fiber Human Diploid Fibroblast
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ding W, Gao S, Scott RE (2001) Senescence represses the nuclear localization of the serum response factor and differentiation regulates its nuclear localization with lineage specificity. J Cell Sci 114:1012–1016.Google Scholar
- Grassilli E, Bellesia D, Salomoni P, Croce MA, Sikora E, Radiszewska E, Tesco G, Vergelli M, Latorraca S, Barbieri D, Fagiolo U, Santacaterina S, Amaducci L, Sorbi S, Franceschi C (1996) C-fos/c-jun expression and AP-1 activation in skin fibroblasts from centenarians. Biochem Biopys Res Commun 226:517–523.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Holtzer M (1970) Myogenesis. In: Schejde A, DeVellis J (eds) Cell differentiation. VanNostrand, Reynhold and Co, New York, pp 476–503.Google Scholar
- Macieira-Coelho A (1988) Biology of normal proliferating cells in vitro. Relevance for in vivo aging. Karger SA, Basel.Google Scholar
- Macieira-Coelho A, Taboury F (1982) A reevaluation of the changes in proliferation in human fibroblasts during ageing in vitro. Cell Tiss Kinet 15:213–224.Google Scholar
- Macieira-Coelho A, Garcia-Giralt E, Adrian M (1971) Changes in lysosomal enzymes associated structures in human fibroblasts kept in resting stage. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 138:712–718.Google Scholar
- Park WY, Hwang CI, Kang MJ, Seo JH, Chung JH, Kim YS, Lee JH, KimH, Yoo HJ, Seo JS (2001) Gene profile of replicative senescence is different from progeria or elderly donor. Exp Cell Res 282:934–939.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007