Development of an ebXML Conformance Test System for e-Business Solutions
This research has designed and implemented a standard conformance test system for e-Business solutions that support the ebXML, which is currently being focused on as the leading electronic commerce framework. The adoption of standards such as ebXML is probably the best way to achieve interoperability among electronic commerce systems, and more and more e-Business solutions around the world are supporting ebXML. This work primarily discusses the concept and needs for the standard conformance tests on e-Business solutions. The standard conformance test system is developed based on the detailed specifications of the ebXML framework. This system has been used to test commercial e-Business solutions. The system implemented in this research will provide a significant basis for the standard conformance certification of e-Business solutions, and could also provide clear decision criteria for e-Business solutions currently in market, thus activate the overall e-Business market.
KeywordsTest Suite Test Module Test Scenario Normal Shutdown Simple Object Access Protocol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ebXML Technical Architecture Project Team, ebXML Technical Architecture Specification v1.0.4, February 16 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.ebXML Requirements Team, ebXML Requirements Specification v1.06, May 8 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Rosenthal, L., Skall, M., Carnahan, L.: Conformance Testing and Certification Framework, June 25 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.OASIS ebXML Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance TC, ebXML Test Framework v0.3, July 17 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Rosenthal, L., Skall, M.: Conformance Requirements for Specification v1.0, March 15 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.ebXML Registry TC, Registry Information Model v2.0, December 5 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.ebXML Registry TC, Registry Services Specification v2.0, December 6 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.ebXML Messaging Services TC, Message Service Specification v2.0, April 1 (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.ebXML Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement TC, Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement Specification v2.0, June 5 (2002)Google Scholar