Sliding Mode Control Based on Fuzzy Neural Network for Missile Electro-hydraulic Servo Mechanism
The position tracking control of a missile electro-hydraulic servo Mechanism is studied. Since the dynamics of the system are highly nonlinear and have large extent of model uncertainties, such as big changes in parameters and external disturbance, a design method of sliding mode control (SMC) based on fuzzy neural network (FNN) is proposed. A FNN is introduced in conventional SMC, which uses the dynamical back propagation (BP) algorithm to ensure the existing condition of SMC. The chattering brought by sliding mode switch control can be effectively attenuated, without sacrificing the robustness of SMC. Simulation results verify the validity of the proposed approach.
KeywordsTracking Error External Disturbance Fuzzy Neural Network Servo Mechanism Variable Structure Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhu, Z. H.: Thrust Vector Control Servo System. Beijing, Astronautics press (1995)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Z. L.: Control on Modern Electrical and Hydraulic Servo. Beijing, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics press (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Mohamed: Variable Structure Control for Electro-hydraulic Position Servo System. The 27th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (2001) 2195–2198Google Scholar
- 8.Mihajlov, M., Nikolic, V., Antic, D.: Position Control of an Electro-hydraulic Servo System Using Mode Control Enhanced by Fuzzy PI Controller. Mechanical Engineering, Vol.1. No.9 (2002) 1217–1230Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, Y. F., Miao, D.: 1553B BUS and Its Application in Electro-hydraulic Servo System. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, Vol.38. No.9 (2004) 106–108Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, Y. N.: Intelligent Control Engineering for Robots, Beijing, Science Press (2004)Google Scholar