Part of the Studies in Computational Intelligence book series (SCI, volume 33)
Military Antenna Design Using a Simple Genetic Algorithm and hBOA
KeywordsObjective Function Radiation Pattern Gray Code Simple Genetic Algorithm Complex Weight
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahn, C. W. (2005). Theory, Design, and Application of Efficient Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithms. Doctoral dissertation, Gwangju Institude of Science and TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- Caruana, R., and Schaffer, J. (1988). Representation and hidden bias: Gray vs. binary coding for genetic algorithms. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Machine Learning, pp. 153-161Google Scholar
- Kraus, J. D. (1988). Antennas, 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, NY, USAGoogle Scholar
- Larrañaga, P., and Lozano, J. A., (Eds.) (2002). Estimation of distribu-tion algorithms. Kluwer Academic, Boston, MAGoogle Scholar
- Pelikan, M. (2002). Bayesian optimization algorithm: From single level to hierarchy. Ph.d. thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL (also IlliGAL Report No. 2002023)Google Scholar
- Pelikan, M., and Goldberg, D. E. (2000). Hierarchical problem solving by the Bayesian optimization algorithm. Genetic and evolutionary com-putation conference (GECCO-2000), pp. 267-274Google Scholar
- Pelikan, M., and Goldberg, D. E. (2001). Escaping hierarchical traps with competent genetic algorithms. Genetic and evolutionary computa-tion conference (GECCO-2001), pp. 511-518Google Scholar
- Pelikan, M., and Goldberg, D. E. (2003). Hierarchical BOA solves Ising spin glasses and MAXSAT. Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2003), pp. 1271-1282 (also IlliGAL Report No. 2003001)Google Scholar
- Pelikan, M., Goldberg, D. E., and Sastry, K. (2001). Bayesian optimization algorithm, decision graphs, and Bayesian networks. Genetic and evolutionary computation conference (GECCO-2001), pp. 519-526Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006