Part of the Mathematics and Visualization book series (MATHVISUAL)
Elimination in generically rigid 3D geometric constraint systems
KeywordsSpan Tree Minimum Span Tree Geometric Constraint Constraint System Distance Constraint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Mourrain et al. Synaps Library, web interface http://www-sop.inria.fr/ galaad/logiciels/synaps/html/index.html
- 3.C. M. Hoffmann, A. Lomonosov and M. Sitharam. Geometric constraint decom-position. In Bruderlin and Roller Ed.s, editor, Geometric Constraint Solving. Springer-Verlag, 1998.Google Scholar
- 4.C. M. Hoffmann, A. Lomonosov and M. Sitharam. Decomposition of geometric constraints systems, part i: performance measures. Journal of Symbolic Computation, 31(4), 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.C. M. Hoffmann, A. Lomonosov and M. Sitharam. Decomposition of geometric constraints systems, part ii: new algorithms. Journal of Symbolic Computation, 31 (4),2001.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Middleditch and C. Reade. A kernel for geometric features. In ACM/SIGGRAPH Symposium on Solid Modeling Foundations and CAD/CAM Applications. ACM press, 1997.Google Scholar
- 9.D. Cox, J. Little and D. O’Shea. Using algebraic geometry. Springer, 1998.Google Scholar
- 10.I. Emiris and J. Canny. A practical method for the sparse resultant. In In-ternational Conference on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation, Proceedings of the 1993 international symposium on Symbolic and algebraic computation, pages 183-192, 1993.Google Scholar
- 11.C Hoffman, M Sitharam and B Yuan. Making constraint solvers more useable: the overconstraint problem. CAD, 36(4), 377-399, 2004. 216Jörg Peters, Meera Sitharam, Yong Zhou, and JianHua FanGoogle Scholar
- 12.A. Lomonosov and M. Sitharam. Graph algorithms for geometric constraint solving. In submitted, 2004.Google Scholar
- 13.S. Ait-Aoudia, R. Jegou and D. Michelucci. Reduction of constraint systems. In Compugraphics, pages 83-92, 1993.Google Scholar
- 14.J Gaukel. Effiziente Lösung polynomialer und nichtpolynomialer Gleichungssys-teme mit Hilfe von Subdivisionsalgorithmen, PhD thesis, Mathematics, TU Darmstadt, Germany, 2003.Google Scholar
- 15.M Sitharam and Y Zhou. A tractable, approximate, combinatorial 3d rigidity characterization. proceedings of ADG 2004, 2004.Google Scholar
- 17.H. Crapo. The tetrahedral-octahedral truss. Structural Topology, 7:52-61, 1982.Google Scholar
- 18.M Sitharam, J. Peters and Y Zhou. Solving minimal, wellconstrained, 3D geo-metric constraint systems: combinatorial optimization of algebraic complexity submitted, http://www.cise.ufl.edu/∼sitharam, 2004.
- 19.M Sitharam, A. Arbree, Y Zhou and N Kohareswaran. Solution management and navigation for 3d geometric constraint systems. to appear, ACM TOG, 2005.Google Scholar
- 20.D. Eppstein. Representing all minimum spanning trees with applications to counting and generation. Technical Report 95-50, Univ. of California, Irvine, Dept. of Information & Computer Science, Irvine, CA, 92697-3425, USA, 1995.Google Scholar
- 21.I. Fudos. Geometric Constraint Solving. PhD thesis, Purdue University, Dept of Computer Science, 1995.Google Scholar
- 22.G. Kramer. Solving Geometric Constraint Systems. MIT Press, 1992.Google Scholar
- 24.J. Owen. www.d-cubed.co.uk/. In D-cubed commercial geometric constraint solving software.
- 25.J. Owen. Algebraic solution for geometry from dimensional constraints. In ACM Symp. Found. of Solid Modeling, pages 397-407, Austin, Tex, 1991.Google Scholar
- 26.J. Owen. Constraints on simple geometry in two and three dimensions. In Third SIAM Conference on Geometric Design. SIAM, November 1993. To appear in Int J of Computational Geometry and Applications.Google Scholar
- 27.J.A. Pabon. Modeling method for sorting dependencies among geometric enti-ties. In US States Patent 5,251,290, Oct 1993.Google Scholar
- 28.M. Sitharam. Frontier, an opensource 3d geometric constraint solver: algorithms and architecture. monograph, in preparation, 2004.Google Scholar
- 29.M. Sitharam. Graph based geometric constraint solving: problems, progress and directions. In Dutta and Janardhan and Smid, editor, AMS-DIMACS volume on Computer Aided Design, 2004.Google Scholar
- 32.W. Whiteley. Rigidity and scene analysis. In Handbook of Discrete and Computational Geometry, pages 893 -916. CRC Press, 1997.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006