Why and How You Should Read This Book
- 656 Downloads
Why you should consider agile development.
How agile development can help you.
Some industrial experience.
Some warning—the IEC 61508:2010 has its own use of some terms.
A short summary of the rest of the book.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Koskela, L. (2007). Test driven: Practical tdd and acceptance tdd for java developers. Greenwich, CT: Manning Publications.Google Scholar
- 3.Medoff, M., & Faller, R. (2014) Functional safety: An IEC 61508 SIL 3 compliant development process. exida. com LLC.Google Scholar
- 5.Reicenbach, F. (2012). Avoiding pitfalls in safety projects – Why experiences often make the difference. In Proceedings of ICES workshop on – Security, safety, robustness and diagnosis: Status and challenges. Kista: Self published.Google Scholar
- 6.Rottier, P. A., & Rodrigues, V. (2008). Agile development in a medical device company. In Agile, 2008. AGILE ‘08. Conference.Google Scholar
- 7.Stålhane, T., Myklebust, T., & Hanssen, G. K. (2012). The application of Scrum IEC 61508 certifiable software. In Proceedings of ESREL. Helsinki, Finland.Google Scholar