Conclusion—Arts-Based Methods for Sensuous Learning: Questions and Quality
- 214 Downloads
This Volume has explored the idea of using Sensuous Learning to foster better practical judgement in professional practice. More specifically, it has offered examples of how arts-based methods have been used in advancing new modes of learning.
KeywordsSensuous Scholarship Arts-based Methods Improve Leadership Practices Parush Shape Research Practices
- Antonacopoulou, E. P. (2018a). Sensuous Learning: What Is It and Why It Matters in Addressing the Ineptitude in Professional Practice. In E. P. Antonacopoulou & S. S. Taylor (Eds.), Sensuous Learning for Practical Judgment in Professional Practice: Volume 1: Arts-Based Methods (Chapter 2). London: Palgrave Macmillan.Google Scholar
- Antonacopoulou, E. P. (2018b). Sensuous Learning for Individuals, Communities and Organisations. In E. P. Antonacopoulou & S. S. Taylor (Eds.), Sensuous Learning for Practical Judgment in Professional Practice: Volume 2: Arts-Based Interventions (Chapter 2). London: Palgrave Macmillan.Google Scholar
- Bruch, H., & ad Ghoshal, S. (2003). Unleashing Organizational Energy. Sloan Management Review, 44(4), 45–51.Google Scholar
- Cross, R., Baker, W., & Parker, A. (2003). What Creates Energy in Organisations? Sloan Management Review, 44(4), 51–56.Google Scholar
- Edwards, B. (1979). The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: A Course in Enhancing Creativity and Artistic Confidence. New York: Tarcher.Google Scholar
- Ladkin, D. (2011). The Art of ‘Perceiving Correctly’: What Artists Can Teach Us About Moral Perception. Tamara Journal for Critical Organization Inquiry, 9(3–4), 91–101.Google Scholar
- Panayiotou, A. (2017). Introduction to the Virtual Special Issue on Sensory Knowledge. Management Learning. http://journals.sagepub.com/page/mlq/collections/virtual-special-issues/sensory_knowledge?pbEditor=true. Accessed March 2018.
- Taylor, S. S. (2014). Silly Social Science Scales: Embracing the Particular. Organizational Aesthetics, 3(1), 4–6.Google Scholar
- Taylor, S. S. (2015). Controls and Constraints. Organizational Aesthetics, 4(1), 1–3.Google Scholar
- Taylor, S. S. (2016). Seeing More or Seeing Less. Organizational Aesthetics, 5(2), 1–2.Google Scholar
- Taylor, S. S. (2017). Seeing Differently: Welcome to My OCD World. Organizational Aesthetics, 6(1), 1–3.Google Scholar
- Taylor, S. S., & Statler, M. (2013). Material Matters: Increasing Emotional Engagement in Learning. Journal of Management Education. https://doi.org/1052562913489976.