Part of the SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology book series (BRIEFSAPPLSCIENCES)
The first author was delighted to investigate his point of interest from a scientific perspective and to convince everyone that passion and science can go hand in hand.
- 1.Zenkov, D., & Bloch, A. (1999). Stabilization of the unicycle with rider. In Conference on Decision and Control, IFAC Proceedings Volumes (Vol. 33, pp. 177–178).Google Scholar
- 3.Vos D., & von Flotow A. (1990). Dynamics and nonlinear adaptive control of an autonomous unicycle: Theory and experiment. Decision and Control.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhiyu, S., & Daliang, L. (2010). Balancing control of a unicycle riding. In IEEE of the 29th Chinese Control Conference.Google Scholar
- 5.Tsai C., Chan C., Shih S., & Lin, S. (2008). Adaptive nonlinear control using RBFNN for an electric unicycle. In IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, SMC Singapore 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.Mellors, M., & College, P. (2005). Robotic unicycle: Mechanics and control. Technical Milestone Report (www.roboticunicycle.info).
- 7.Kinoshita, M., Yoshida, K., Sugimoto, Y., Ohsaki, H., Yoshida, H., Iwase, M., & Hatakeyama, S. (2008). Support control to promote skill of riding a unicycle. In IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, SMC Singapore 2008.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2019