Method of Operational Activities and Processes Optimization Design in Architecture
As the foundation and basis for developing architecture products and data, designing operational activities and processes is the key in architecture design. Current research lacks the optimization design method about them. To solve this problem. Firstly, this paper analyzed the data meta-models related to operational activities, proposed the process of optimal design of the operational activities and processes. Secondly, the objective function of the optimization of operational activities and processes are studied considering the time, success rate and cost. Thirdly, the process of simulation evaluation of operational activities and processes is designed, then we propose the method of how to convert activity-related architecture data into object Petri-net simulation model. Finally, three means of improving the operational activities and processes are given to arrive the optimal design objectives.
KeywordsArchitecture Operational activities and processes Optimization Evaluation
- 1.Kaelbling, L.P., Lozano-Perez, T.: Hierarchical task and motion planning in the now. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Dou, Y.: Study on method of generation requirement for weaponry and equipment capability for meta - activity decomposition. Master’s thesis of National University of Defense Technology (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Belfares, L., Guitouni, A.: Multi objective genetic algorithms for courses of action planning. In: Proceedings of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1543–1551 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Pooch, U.W., Surdu, J.R.: Simulation technologies in the mission operational environment. Simul. J. Soc. Comput. Simul. 74(3), 138–161 (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.DoD Architecture Framework Working Group: DoD Architecture Framework Version 2.0 Volume II: Architectural Data and Models. Department of Defense, U.S. (2009)Google Scholar