Part of the Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications book series (ASTSA)
Two case studies are carried out in this chapter, for illustrating the single plant protection game (the CPP game) and for demonstrating the multi-plant patrolling game (the CCP game), respectively.
- 1.API. Security risk assessment methodology for the petroleum and petrochemical industries. In: 780 ARP, editor. 2013.Google Scholar
- 3.Reniers G, Cozzani V. Domino effects in the process industries: modelling, prevention and managing. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V.; 2013. p. 1–372.Google Scholar
- 6.Conitzer V, Sandholm T, editors. Computing the optimal strategy to commit to. In: Proceedings of the 7th ACM conference on electronic commerce. ACM; 2006.Google Scholar
- 7.Jiang AX, Nguyen TH, Tambe M, Procaccia AD, editors. Monotonic maximin: a robust stackelberg solution against boundedly rational followers. In: International conference on decision and game theory for security. Springer; 2013.Google Scholar
- 8.Nguyen TH, Jiang AX, Tambe M, editors. Stop the compartmentalization: unified robust algorithms for handling uncertainties in security games. In: Proceedings of the 2014 international conference on autonomous agents and multi-agent systems. International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems; 2014.Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018