Statistics of Labor and Company Personnel
Part of the Studies in Systems, Decision and Control book series (SSDC, volume 158)
Company personnel is a set of individuals having relations with a company which acts as a legal entity, and these relations are governed by an employment contract.
- 1.Asaliev, A.M. Assessment of personnel in company /Asaliev, A.M., Vukovich, G.G., Kirillova, O.G., Kosareva, E.A. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 200 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Asaliev, A. M. Economics and human resources management: Textbook / Asaliev, A. M., Vukovich, G.G., Stroiteleva, T.G. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 143 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.Berezhnoi, V.I. Statistics in examples and problems: textbook/Berezhnoi, V.I., Bigdai, O.B., Berezhnaya, O.V., Kiseleva O.A. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.Biryukov, V.A. Theory of economic analysis: textbook/Biryukov, V.A., Sharonin, P.N. - 2nd edition. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 444 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.Bychin, V. B. Work standardizing/ Bychin V.B., Malinin S.V, Novikova E.V. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2015. - 352 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Garnov, A.P. Analysis and diagnostics of company financial and economic activity: Textbook/Garnov, A.P. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 365 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.Golovina, S.Yu. International labor standards and Russian labor law: prospects of coordination: Monograph / Under edition by Golovin, S.Yu., Lyutov, N.L. - M.: Yur.Norma, NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 256 pp.Google Scholar
- 8.Civil Code of the Russian Federation (with amendments as of October 01, 2015.) // http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_5142/ (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 9.Endovitsky, D.A. Remuneration of personnel: regulations, count and reporting, economic analysis [Electronic resource]: textbook for university students studying specialties 080109 “Accounting, analysis and audit”, 080105 “Finance and credit”/Endovitsky, D.A., Vostrikova, L.A. - M.: YUNITI-DANA, 2012. - 303 pp.Google Scholar
- 10.Ivanov, Yu.N. Economic statistics: Textbook/Ivanov Yu.N. – 5th edition, revised and supplemented. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 584 pp.Google Scholar
- 11.Kazantsev, S.Ya. Legal statistics [Electronic resource]: textbook for university students studying “Law” specialty, for cadets and attendees of the Interior Ministry educational institutions / [Demivo, V.N. et al.]; under edition by Kazantsev, S.Ya., Lebedev, S.Ya., Inshakov, S.M.. – 2nd -edition, revised and supplemented. - M.: YUNITI-DANA: Zakon I pravo, 2012. - 271 pp.Google Scholar
- 12.Kamyshanov, P.I. Financial and management accounting and analysis: textbook/Kamyshanov, P.I., Kamyshanov, A.P. – M.: INFRA-M, 2016. – 592 pp.Google Scholar
- 13.Kanke, A.A. Analysis of financial and economic activity of company: Textbook/Kanke, A.A., Koshevaya, I.P., - 2nd edition, revised and supplemented. - M.: ID FORUM, NITS INFRA-M, 2017. - 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 14.Kartashova, L.V. Human resources management: Textbook. – M.: INFRA-M, 2017. – 235 pp. – (Textbooks for MBA program).Google Scholar
- 15.Kibanov, A.Ya. Management of organization personnel: textbook/under edition by Kibanov, A.Ya. – 4th edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: INFRA-M, 2017. – 695 pp.Google Scholar
- 16.Key indicators of labor market of UN KILM 3 // http://kilm.ilo.org/2011/download/kilmcompleteEN.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 17.Krasnova, L.N. Company economy: Textbook / Krasnova, L.N., Ginzburg, M.Yu., Sadykova, R.R. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 374 pp.Google Scholar
- 18.Luneev, V.V. Legal statistics: Textbook/Luneev, V.V.; Institute of State and Law of Russian Academy of Science. – 3rd edition, revised and supplemented - M.: Norma: INFRA-M, 2010. - 448 pp.Google Scholar
- 19.Lupei, N.A. Finance: Textbook/Lupei, N.A., Sobolev, V.I., 3rd edition. - M.: Magister, NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 448 pp.Google Scholar
- 20.Malykh, N.I. Statistics. Vol. 2. Social and economic statistics: textbook and workshop for academy bachelor programs/Malykh, N.I.– M.: Yurite publishing house, 2016. – 540 pp.Google Scholar
- 21.Microeconomic statistics: Textbook/Edited by Ilienkov, S.D.– M.: Finance and statistics, 2004.Google Scholar
- 22.Tax Code of the Russian Federation (part one) of July 31, 1998 No. 146–FZ (edition of June 08, 2015) (revised and supplemented, came into force since July 08, 2015) // https://www.consultant.ru/law/ (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 23.Orlovsky, Yu.P. Minimal boundaries of salary. Effective contract / Orlovsky, Yu.P. - M.: Contract, NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 128 pp.Google Scholar
- 24.Palamarchuk, A.S. Company economics: Textbook/Palamarchuk, A.S. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 458 pp.Google Scholar
- 25.Resolution of 13th International Conference of Labor Statisticians (1983) //http://kilm.ilo.org/2011/download/kilmcompleteEN.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 26.Resolution of 15th International Conference of Labor Statisticians of ILO (1993) – International classification of status of employed (ICSE) UN/ ILO // www.gks.ru/metod/resol.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 27.Resolution of 19th International Conference of Labor Statisticians (2013) // http://laborsta.ilo.org/applv8/data/icsee.html (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 28.Sibirskaya, E.V. Methodology of managing personnel in service sector (textbook) / Sibirskaya, E.V., Petrukhina, E.V., Stroeva, O.A., Lyapina, I.R., Gubareva, L.I. – Orel: OSU publishing house, 2013. – 247 pp.Google Scholar
- 29.Statistics: Textbook/ Editor Ionin, V.G. – 3rd edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: INFRA-M, 2010.Google Scholar
- 30.Statistics: Textbook for higher education institutions/Editor Eliseeva, I. I. – SPb et al.: Piter, 2011.Google Scholar
- 31.Labor and employment in Russia. 2015: Statistical bulletin/Rosstat – M., 2015. – 274 pp. // http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/doc_2015/trud15.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 32.The Labor Code of the Russian Federation (with amendments as of October 5, 2015) // http://dogovor-urist.ru (Accessed October 16, 2016).
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019