Integration of Production Line with the Wonderware Platform
The aim of this paper is to create communication between Wonderware and model of the production line using DAServer. The paper consists of three parts. The first part deals with the introduction of Wonderware and the options it provides. The second part provides a brief overview of the Wonderware modules that we have used. And the third part shows the results we have achieved in creating communication.
KeywordsArchestrA DAServer System management console Wonderware
This publication is the result of implementation of the project VEGA 1/0272/18: “Holistic approach of knowledge discovery from production data in compliance with Industry 4.0 concept” supported by the VEGA.
This publication is the result of implementation of the project: “Increase of Power Safety of the Slovak Republic” (ITMS: 26220220077) supported by the Research & Development Operational Programme funded by the ERDF.
- 1.Stenerson, J., Deeg, D.: Programming Siemens Step 7 (TIA Portal), a Practical and Understandable Approach. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Tempest: Production line description. User manual. Tempest (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Wonderware: Wonderware software. https://www.wonderware.com. Accessed 01 Oct 2018
- 4.Wonderware: Application Server. Training manual. Schneider Electric Software (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Direct industry: Wonderware. http://www.directindustry.fr/prod/wonderware/product-33737-1657215.html. Accessed 01 Oct 2018
- 6.Zhang, X., Jie, Z., Ke, L.: Design and implementation of control system for beer fermentation process based on SIMATIC PLC. In: 27th Chinese Control and Decision Conference, CCDC, Qingdao, pp. 5653–5656 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Wonderware: Wonderware InTouch. https://www.wonderware.com/hmi-scada/intouch/. Accessed 01 Oct 2018
- 8.Simoncicova, V., Tanuska, P.: Creating a management view on key indicators using business intelligence in small and medium enterprises. In: 28th International Conference on Cybernetics and Informatics (K and I), IEEE Czechoslovakia Sect CS Chapter, Levoca (2016)Google Scholar