The Computational Structure of the Quantum Computer Simulator and Its Performance Evaluation
This paper describes the basics of performance, as well as the structural and functional component of the development and implementation of the quantum computer simulator. In accordance with this, the computational structure of the quantum computer simulator has been derived, taking into account all the available features of constructing a simulator of a quantum computing device. Also, a software implementation of the derived universal computational structure of such simulator that satisfies and operates according to the principles of this scheme is implemented.
KeywordsQuantum register Quantum computer simulator Complex plane Qubit
This work was carried out within the State Task of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (Project part No. 2.3928.2017/4.6) in Southern Federal University.
- 1.QuIDDPro: High-Performance Quantum Circuit Simulation. http://vlsicad.eecs.umich.edu/Quantum/qp/
- 2.Libquantum 1.1.1. http://www.libquantum.de/api/1.1/index.html
- 3.Cove: A Practical Quantum Computer Programming Framework. http://cove.purkeypile.com/
- 4.Guzik, V., Gushanskiy, S., Polenov, M., Potapov, V.: Models of a quantum computer, their characteristics and analysis. In: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT 2015), pp. 583–587. IEEE Press (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Pravilshchikov, P.: Quantum parallelism and a new model of computation. In: Proceedings of the XII All-Russian Meeting on the Control Problems, pp. 7319–7334 (2014). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Potapov, V., Guzik, V., Gushansky, S.: About the performance and computational complexity of quantum algorithms. Inf. Commun. 3, 24–29 (2017). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 7.Brassard, G., Høyer, P., Mosca, M., Tapp, A.: Quantum amplitude amplification and estimation. In: Contemporary Mathematics 305, Quantum Computation and Information, pp. 53–74. American Mathematical Society (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Smith, J., Mosca, M.: Algorithms for quantum computers. In: Handbook of Natural Computing, pp. 1451–1492. Springer (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Potapov, V., Gushansky, S., Guzik, V., Polenov, M.: Architecture and software implementation of a quantum computer model. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Software Engineering Perspectives and Application in Intelligent Systems, vol. 465, pp. 59–68. Springer (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Potapov, V., Gushansky, S., Guzik, V., Polenov, M.: Development of methodology for entangled quantum calculations modeling in the area of quantum algorithms. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Software Engineering Perspectives and Application in Intelligent Systems, vol. 575, pp. 106–115. Springer (2017)Google Scholar