Prospects for Europe
Part of the Studies in Space Policy book series (STUDSPACE, volume 18)
In this final part, the book examines the possible consequences of these domestic and international developments for Europe.
- Aliberti, M. (2018). India in space: Between utility and geopolitics. Vienna: Springer.Google Scholar
- Aliberti, M., & Tugnoli, M. (2016). European launchers between commerce and geopolitics. Vienna: European Space Policy Institute.Google Scholar
- Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales. (2005, March 15). Joint Press Release—CNES and Roskosmos Sign New Accord. Retrieved January 3, 2018, from CNES: http://www.cnes-csg.fr/web/CNES-en/3269-joint-press-release-cnes-and-roskosmos-sign-new-accord.php.
- de Selding, P. (2015, June 25). Launch Options were key to Arianespace’s One-Web Win. Space News.Google Scholar
- de Selding, P. (2016, October 25). Roscosmos says Galileo, other European space programs could suffer from payment dispute. Retrieved January 3, 2018, from Space News: http://spacenews.com/roscosmos-says-galileo-other-european-space-programs-could-suffer-from-payment-dispute/.
- EUMETSAT. (2017). Bilateral Cooperation. Retrieved November 20, 2017, from EUMETSAT: https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/AboutUs/InternationalCooperation/BilateralCooperation/index.html.
- European Commission. (2003, January 24). Space Research: Joint Workshop to promote EU-Russia cooperation. Press Release IP/03/118.Google Scholar
- European Commission. (2004, November 23). EU/Russia: The four “common spaces”. Retrieved December 11, 2017, from European Union: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-04-268_en.pdf.
- European Commission. (2015). European economic forecast—Spring 2015. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.Google Scholar
- European Commission. (2017a, February 15). Russia—Trade. Retrieved 1 February, 2018, from European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/countries/russia/.
- European Commission. (2017b, November 11). European Union, Trade with Russia. Retrieved January 10, 2018, from European Commission: http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2006/september/tradoc_113440.pdf.
- European External Action Service. (2005, May 10). Roadmap For The Common Economic Space. Annex 1. Retrieved December 9, 2017, from European External Action Service: https://eeas.europa.eu/sites/eeas/files/roadmap_economic_en_2.pdf.
- European External Action Service. (2017, November 21). The European Union and the Russian Federation. Retrieved December 3, 2017, from European External Action Service: https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/russia/35939/european-union-and-russian-federation_en.
- European Leadership Network. (2016, June). What is the future for EU–Russia relations? London: European Leadership Network.Google Scholar
- European Space Agency. (2014, April 17). European Robotic Arm. Retrieved December 28, 2017, from ESA: https://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Human_Spaceflight/International_Space_Station/European_Robotic_Arm.
- European Space Agency. (2015). ESA’s plans for Lunar Exploration. Noordwijk: ESA-ESTEC.Google Scholar
- European Space Agency. (2017a, March 29). What is ExoMars? Retrieved December 1, 2017, from European Space Agency: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/ExoMars/What_is_ExoMars.
- European Space Agency. (2017b, June 9). BepiColombo Overview. Retrieved November 28, 2017, from European Space Agency: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/BepiColombo_overview2.
- European Space Policy Institute. (2017, November). Next Steps to the Moon: What Role for Europe? Vienna.Google Scholar
- Facon, I., & Sourbès-Verger, I. (2007). La Coopération Spatiale Russie-Europe, une Entreprise Inachevée. Géoéconomie 43(1).Google Scholar
- Fonseca, A. (2013, May 2013). ESA cooperation with Russia, China, Brazil, India and South Africa. Leiden: European Space Agency.Google Scholar
- Huffenbach, B. (2014). Role of the Moon in ESA’s Space Exploration Strategy. NASA Community Workshop on the GER. Washington D.C: ESA.Google Scholar
- Hulsroj, P. (2014). The psychology and reality of the financial crisis in terms of space cooperation. In C. Al-Ekabi et al. (Eds.), Yearbook on Space Policy 2011/2012. Space in times of financial crisis. Springer: Vienna.Google Scholar
- Mathieu, C. (2008). Assessing Russia’s space cooperation with China and India: Opportunities and challenges for Europe. Vienna: European Space Policy Institute.Google Scholar
- Pesljak, A. (2017, November 7). TASS, A new experiment called SIRIUS starts in the Institute of Biomedical Problems. Retrieved November 8, 2017, from TASS: http://tass.ru/kosmos/4706420.
- Polyakova, A., Kounalakis, M., Klapsis, A., Germani, L. S., Iacoboni, J., Lasheras, F. D., et al. (2017). The Kremlin’s Trojan Horses 2.0. Russia’s Influence in Greece, Italy and Spain. Washington D.C.: Atlantic Council.Google Scholar
- RT News. (2016, October 26). Russia’s Roscosmos threatens to halt rocket supplies to French company over frozen assets. Retrieved January 28, 2018, from RT News: https://www.rt.com/news/364534-russia-suspend-arianespace-rocket/.
- Russel, M. (2016). The EU’s Russia policy. Brussels: European Parliamentary Research Service.Google Scholar
- Veclani, A. C., & Darnis, J.-P. (2014). European space launch capabilities and prospects. In K.-U. Schrogl et al. (Eds.), Handbook of space security. policies, applications and programs (Vol. 2, pp. 783–800). New York: Springer.Google Scholar
- VEDOMOSTI. (2016, January 13). Цифpы (Figures). Retrieved December 16, 2017, from VEDOMOSTI: https://www.vedomosti.ru/newspaper/articles/2016/01/13/623928-tsifri.
- Zak, A. (2017c). Communication Satellites. Retrieved December 10, 2017, from Russian Space Web: http://www.russianspaceweb.com/spacecraft_comsats.html.
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019