Reduction of the Autoignition Risk of Propellant Based on Statistical Variables for Control in Ammunition Storage
Ammunition control systems have been in constant scientific evolution, with special emphasis on the operation and maintenance of weapons resources. However, even the studies regarding the control tests, minimization of the impact and instability of the ammunition are very limited. Determine the behavior of the ammunition when it is stored in the different ones in the different armories of the Armed Forces of Ecuador in the different regions of Ecuador. Evaluation of various functionality protocols of the powder magazines, management protocols and operation of ammunition. It was possible to better establish the probability of the state in which the facilities where the ammunition is stored based on the study variables can be found. The study allows the Armed Forces of Ecuador to take corrective and predictive measures to improve security and storage conditions immediately.
KeywordsEvaluation Ammunition System Ammunition storage magazines Ammunition Useful life Temperature
Universidad de las Fuerzas Armadas ESPE, Centro de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica del Ejército y Armada del Ecuador.
- 3.Araque Salazar, M.B.:“Estándares de seguridad para la gestión de municiones en las fuerzas armadas del ecuador,” Master’s thesis, SANGOLQUI/ESPE/2012 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Avery, D., Watson, R.T.: Regulation of lead-based ammunition around the world. In: Ingestions of lead from spent ammunition: implications for wildlife and humans, pp. 161–168 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Jacobs, I.: Fine particles, thin films and exchange anisotropy. Magnetism 3, 271–350 (1963)Google Scholar
- 7.Elissa, K.: Title of paper if known (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Nicole, R.: Title of paper with only first word capitalized. J. Name Stand. Abbrev., 740–741 (1987)Google Scholar