Research on the Monitoring Method of the Road Communication Network Quality Based on Vehicle Borne Internet of Things
This article proposes a monitoring method of the road communication network quality based on vehicle borne IoT (Internet of Things) by extracting and analyzing the MR (Measurement Report) data from the bus in the vehicle borne IoT to monitor the wireless network quality on key highways and to efficiently and accurately locate and detect the network errors. This method has proven to be accurate and meets the practical demands. It can further enhance the accuracy and timeliness of network evaluation and its impact in tremendous on increasing the stability of the quality of Mobile Telecommunication Networks.
KeywordsVehicle Internet of Things Monitor method Mobile network Measurement report
This work was support by the Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Urban Land Resources Monitoring and Simulation, Ministry of Land and Resources No. KF-2016-02-030.
- 1.Liu, X., Yuan, K., Mo, L., et al.: Research and application of a daily monitoring method of WCDMA network quality along arterial highways. In: IEEE, International Conference on Electronics Information and Emergency Communication, pp. 70–73. IEEE (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Dou, Z., Lei, X.: WCDMA System Principle and Wireless Network Optimization. Tsinghua University Press (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.ZTE Corporation: UniPOS NetMAX-U ServerV12.4 User ManualGoogle Scholar
- 4.Heine, G., Horrer, M.: GSM Networks: Protocols, Terminology, and Implementation. Artech House, Inc. (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.3GPP TS 25.331: Radio Resource Control (RRC)Google Scholar