The Informational Platform of the São Paulo State Innovation Ecosystem: A Semantic Computing Model in Support of Innovation
In the state of São Paulo, Brazil, the innovation scenario is based on the regulations by the Sistema Paulista de Ambientes de Inovação (System of Innovation Environments of the State of São Paulo) to all Formal Environments for Innovation that encourage innovation initiatives in organizations. Aiming at expanding the articulation and encouraging collective and collaborative construction processes among the main innovation executors in the state of São Paulo, this research has the purpose of presenting an Information Platform of the Innovation Ecosystem in the State of São Paulo that, from information sources provided by innovation executors and through information technologies, computer and semantics, aggregate and make information services available for innovation performers. Through automatic data extraction resources of digital information environments and the provision of information services generated through semantics and data technologies generated by the platform, it allows organizations to access the data inputs needed to foster innovation projects.
KeywordsInnovation Web semantics Innovation Ecosystem Information Platform
- 4.Jackson, D.J.: What Is an Innovation Ecosystem? National Science Foundation, Arlington (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Fouro, A.M.M., Werner, C.M.L.: Modelos de domínios ou Ontologias? RTInfo - Rev. Tecnol. da Inf. 20, 17–24 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Thomas, M.: Innovation ecosystems as drivers of regional innovation - validating the ecosystem (2017). Disponível em http://www.know-hub.eu/knowledge-base/videos/innovation-ecosystems-as-drivers-of-regional-innovation-validating-the-ecosystem.html#footnote1. Accessed 29 July 2017
- 7.Germano, D.A.: Sistemas locais de inovacao: estudo de estratégias de planejamento regional (parques e pólos tecnológicos intra-urbanos). Mestrado (Dissertação) Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul. Programa de Pesquisa e Pós-Graduação em Planejamento Urbano e Regional, Porto Alegre (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Noy, F.N., McGuinness, D.L.: Ontology development 101: a guide to create your first ontology (2001)Google Scholar