Contrast Leader, Manager, and Administrator
Part of the Christian Faith Perspectives in Leadership and Business book series (CFPLB)
This chapter defines leader, manager, and administrator and provides examples of what each position does.
- Mindtools. (2017). Henri Fayol’s principles of management. Retrieved December 22, 2017, from https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/henri-fayol.htm.
- Padmad.org. (2017). Definition of administration as defined by various authors. Retrieved December 22, 2017, from http://www.padmad.org/2014/02/definition-of-administration-as-defined.html.
- Ratcliffe, R. (2013). What’s the difference between leadership and management? Guardian Careers. Retrieved December 22, 2017, from https://www.theguardian.com/careers/difference-between-leadership-management.
- Surbhi, S. (2015). Difference between management and administration. Key Differences. Retrieved December 22, 2017, from https://keydifferences.com/difference-between-management-and-administration.html.
- Winston, B., & Patterson, K. (2006). An integrative definition of leadership. International Journal of Leadership Studies, 1(2), 6–66. http://www.regent.edu/acad/sls/publications/journals/ijls/new/vol1iss2/winston_patterson.doc/winston_patterson.htm.
© The Author(s) 2018