Part of the Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing book series (STUDFUZZ, volume 365)
In the first three sections, we devote our attention to the problem of maximizing the flow through a network. We present a fuzzy version of a max flow, min cut theorem.
- 4.M.H. Dahshan, Maximum bandwidth node disjoint paths. Int. J. Adv. Comput. Sci. Appl. 3(3), 48–56 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.S. Mathew, J.N. Mordeson, Directed fuzzy networks as a model to illicit flows. New Math. Nat. Comput. 13, 219–229 (2017)Google Scholar
- 13.A. Shapira, R. Yuster, U. Zwick, All-pairs bottleneck paths in vertex weighted graphs, Proc. SODA 978-985 (2007)Google Scholar
- 14.United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Trafficking in Persons Global Patterns, April 2006Google Scholar
- 15.R.T. Yeh, S.Y. Bang, Fuzzy relations, fuzzy graphs and their applications to clustering analysis, in Fuzzy Sets and Their Applications, ed. by L.A. Zadeh, K.S. Fu, M. Shimura (Academic Press, Dublin, 1975), pp. 125–149Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG 2018