Reverse Extraction of Early-Age Hydration Kinetic Equation of Portland Cement Using Gene Expression Programming with Similarity Weight Tournament Selection
- 603 Downloads
The early stages of portland cement hydration directly affect the physical properties of cement. Therefore, it is necessary to research the hydration process in the early stages of portland cement. Owning to the cement hydration process includes a large number of chemical and physical changes, researching the cement hydration process faces many difficulties. In this paper, early-age hydration kinetic equation is reverse extracted from cement hydration heat data using gene expression programming (GEP) with similarity weight tournament (SWT) selection operator. The method clever use the cement hydration heat data and the powerful performance of genetic expression programming. In addition, the effectiveness of the proposed method is improved using SWT selection operator. The result shows that the performance of GEP method with SWT selection operator is better than traditional GEP.
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61573166, No. 61572230, No. 81671785, No. 61373054, No. 61472164, No. 61472163, No. 61672262, No. 61640218. Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation, China, under Grant ZR2015JL025, ZR2014JL042. Science and technology project of Shandong Province under Grant No. 2015GGX101025. Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program under Grant no. J16LN07. Shandong Provincial Key R&D Program under Grant No. 2016ZDJS01A12, No. 2016GGX101001.
- 6.Chen, C.L.P., Liu, Z.: Broad learning system: an effective and efficient incremental learning system without the need for deep architecture. IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst. (2017). https://doi.org/10.1109/TNNLS.2017.2716952
- 7.Khare, K.C., Nitsure, S.P., Londhe, S.N.: Application of genetic programming for estimation of ocean wave heights. IEEE (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Ferreira, C., Gepsoft, U.: What is gene expression programming (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Kennedy, J., Eberhart, R.: Particle swarm optimization. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, 1995, vol. 4, pp. 1942–1948 (2002)Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, L., Yang, B., Zhao, X., Chen, Y., Chang, J.: Reverse extraction of early-age hydration kinetic equation from observed data of portland cement. Sci. China Technol. Sci. 40(5), 582–595 (2010)Google Scholar