Energy Future: Innovation Based on Time, Synergy and Innovation Factors
Computational intelligence has been widely used to analyse the complex problems in the energy field. Examples of using different methods in energy applications for economic, strategic and operational analysis in the energy field. Forecasting and Performance analysis examples are shown as a support for decision makers. This article is the conclusion of the book defining a new vision for the energy future based on innovation. A computational model is proposed to give a new dimension for the decision makers in the energy field. The novel mathematical model is defined to consider the energy future based on the innovation impacts complemented with the time, synergy and system approaches.
- Crandall, K. et al. (2014). Turning a vision to reality: Boulder’s utility of the future. Distributed Generation and its Implications for the Utility Industry, 435–452. https://doi.org/10.1016/b978-0-12-800240-7.00022-9.
- Gaziulusoy, A. I., & Brezet, H. (2015). Design for system innovations and transitions: A conceptual framework integrating insights from sustainablity science and theories of system innovations and transitions. Journal of Cleaner Production, 108, 1–11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.06.066.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Kayakutlu, G. & Mercier-Laurent, E. (2017). 5-future of energy. Intelligence in Energy, 153–198. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-1-78548-039-3.50005-5.
- Koirala, B. P., Koliou, E., Friege, J., Hakvoort, R. A., & Herder, P. M. (2016). Energetic communities for community energy: A review of key issues and trends shaping integrated community energy systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 56, 722–744. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.11.080.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Mercier-Laurent, E. (2009). Digital ecosystems for the knowledge economy, invited talk MEDES 09. http://sigrappfr.acm.org/MEDES/09/keynotes.php.
- Mercier-Laurent, E. (2015). The innovation biosphere: Planet and brains in the digital era. Wiley-ISTE. ISBN: 978-1-848-21556-6.Google Scholar
- United Nations. (2017). Katowice announced as host venue of UN climate change conference COP 24 in 2018. Available at: http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/katowice-announced-as-host-venue-of-un-climate-change-conference-cop-24-in-2018/. Accessed: December 10, 2017.