Advancements in Mobility Data Analysis
Part of the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing book series (AISC, volume 728)
Some recent advancements in the area of Mobility Data Analysis are discussed, a field in which data mining and machine learning methods are applied to infer descriptive patterns and predictive models from digital traces of (human) movement.
KeywordsMobility Data mining Trajectory data
- 1.PETRA: Personal transport advisor: an integrated platform of mobility patterns for Smart Cities to enable demand-adaptive transportation systems. http://petraproject.eu/.
- 4.Guidotti, R., M. Nanni, S. Rinzivillo, D. Pedreschi, and F. Giannotti. 2016. Never drive alone: boosting carpooling with network analysis. Information Systems.Google Scholar
- 5.Rinzivillo, Salvatore, Lorenzo Gabrielli, Mirco Nanni, Luca Pappalardo, Dino Pedreschi, and Fosca Giannotti. 2014. The purpose of motion: learning activities from individual mobility networks. In International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics, DSAA 2014, Shanghai, China, October 30 - November 1, 2014.Google Scholar
- 6.Trasarti, R., R. Guidotti, A. Monreale, and F. Giannotti. 2015. Myway: Location prediction via mobility profiling. Information Systems.Google Scholar
- 7.Trasarti, Roberto, Fabio Pinelli, Mirco Nanni, and Fosca Giannotti. 2011. Mining mobility user profiles for car pooling. In Proceedings of the 17th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, KDD’11, 1190–1198. New York, NY, USA, ACM.Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018