Previous chapters present the design and implementation of different types of AEs. In this chapter, conclusions will be drawn based on the experimental results obtained with these AE-based ASICs. In addition, suggestions for future brain monitoring ASICs are presented.
KeywordsMotion artifact reduction fNIRS Bio-impedance BAN
- 1.ActiveTwo. [online] available: http://www.biosemi.com/activetwo_full_specs.htm
- 2.g.USBamp. [online] available: http://www.gtec.at/Products/Hardware-and-Accessories/g.USBamp-Specs-Features
- 3.M. Guermandi, R. Cardu, E. Franchi, R. Guerrieri, Active electrode IC combining EEG, electrical impedance tomography, continuous contact impedance measurement and power supply on a single wire. Digest of ESSCIRC, pp. 335–338 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.P. Castellone, Combining EEG with NIRS. Brain Products. [online] available: http://www.brainproducts.com/files/public/products/brochures_material/pr_articles/1304_EEG-NIRS.pdf
- 8.U. Ha et al., A wearable EEG-HEG-HRV multimodal system with real-time tES monitoring for mental health management. Digest of ISSCC, pp. 1–3 (2015)Google Scholar