Medical and Behavioral Health Information Gathering by Value-Based Integrated Case Managers
To put into context the role of cross-disciplinary health condition information gathering for use in value-based integrated case management.
To illustrate assessment content needed for assistance to comorbid individuals with common behavioral health conditions.
To illustrate assessments content needed for assistance to comorbid individuals with common chronic general medical disorders.
To discuss utilization of gathered information in the development of clinical goals and actions.
KeywordsCross-disciplinary VB-ICM assessments Core disease information retrieval
- 1.National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Alcohol use disorder. National Institutes of Health; 2017.Google Scholar
- 2.Wachkermah R, Minnick M, Clapp P. Alcohol use disorder: pathophysiology, effects, and pharmacologic options for treatment. Subst Abuse Rehabil. 2014;5:1–12.Google Scholar
- 13.Salvador-Carulla L, Segui J, Fernandez-Cano P, Canet J. Costs and offset effect in panic disorders. Br J Psychiatry Suppl. 1995;27:23–8.Google Scholar
- 14.Daley D, Van Der Oord S, Ferrin M, Cortese S, Danckaerts M, Doepfner M, et al. Practitioner review: Current best practice in the use of parent training and other behavioural interventions in the treatment of children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1111/jcpp.12825.
- 25.Rask MT, Rosendal M, Fenger-Gron M, Bro F, Ornbol E, Fink P. Sick leave and work disability in primary care patients with recent-onset multiple medically unexplained symptoms and persistent somatoform disorders: a 10-year follow-up of the FIP study. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2015;37(1):53–9.CrossRefGoogle Scholar