AWS for Health Care System
In the last decade information technology is considered not just as basic support tool but the core of all modern system such as healthcare, transportation, pollution … etc. that why this this paper come to provide a practical reference in information technology (IT) and healthcare industry which become under pressure to improve safety, efficiently, and to reduce human errors, and provide secure access to timely information. Also this document explain the reason behind implications of cloud computing in particular Amazon cloud as one of leaders of cloud services to handle IOT real time data of heterogeneous data sources and with revolutionel protocols suc MQTT. This documents includes description of few services that we can use in order to handle huge traffics of data coming from different data sources . Also we provide short guidance and strategies (detection, processing, and saving) and demo designed to describe the communications possibilities between aws services, and to help researchers in their future projects.
KeywordsAWS S3 Cloud computing MQTT
I would like to express my special thanks of gratitude to my teachers Mr. Laaziz Yassin and Mr. Abdelhak Tali as well as My research colleague Mr. Eddabah who gave me the golden opportunity to do this wonderful practical research on the topic aws for health care system, which also helped me in doing a lot of Research and i came to know about so many new things I am really thankful to them.
- 1.Aws team, Overview of Amazon Web Services, Abstract. https://d0.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/aws-overview.pdf
- 3.Aws Team, Amazon S3. https://www.amazonaws.cn/en/s3/
- 4.Datastax, “Why NoSQL” - 10-2012.pdf”, pp. 1–2 (2012). datastax.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/WP-DataStax-WhyNoSQ.pdf?2
- 5.Marina, B., Nabi, M.: Integrating cloud computing in IoT (Internet of Things) Applications. http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/2660
- 6.Gubbi, J.: Internet of Things (IoT): A Vision, Architectural Elements, and Future Directions. Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, The University of Melbourne, VIC - 3010, Australia (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Doukas, C.: Bringing IoT and Cloud Computing towards Pervasive Healthcare, Dept. of Information & Communication Systems Engineering, University of the Aegean Samos, Greece (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Lam, J.-H., Lee, S.-G., Lee, H.-J., Oktian, Y.E.: Securing SDN southbound and data plane communication with IBC. Mob. Inf. Syst. Article ID 1708970, 12 p. (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Nicholas, S.: Power Profiling: HTTPS Long Polling vs. MQTT with SSL, on Android. http://stephendnicholas.com/archives/1217
- 11.Internet of Things (IoT) Meets Big Data and Analytics: A Survey of IoT Stakeholders. http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/328935/file-2561965259-pdf/