Transforming Image Locations
Given any stored digital image, we can transform the pixel locations in various ways, leaving the pixel colours unchanged. Elementary transformations are cropping, framing, dilating, translating, rotating, shearing and inverting. These can be done by suitable packaged software or purpose-written scripts. The transformed image is returned to storage.
- 1.Microsoft paint. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Paint
- 2.Parkin A (2016) Digital imaging primer. Springer, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 3.Fredrik Lundh effbot. http://effbot.org
- 4.Digital camera. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_camera
- 5.Morley F, Morley F V (1933) Inversive Geometry. Ginn, Boston MA. Dover reprint: http://store.doverpublications.com/0486493393.html