Development of the Intelligent System of Engineering Education for Corporate Use in the University and Enterprises
In order to increase an effectiveness of the practice-oriented and dual training, the joint computer-based corporate training systems for educational institutions’ students and companies’ employees shall be developed. In practice of the Russian education this activity is carried out via the basic departments created by universities and colleges at industrial works and companies. Such projects use modern computer-based training systems as a software information base.
However, the modern training systems do not take into account the specifics of training in project activities, such systems are not integrated with CAD packages and project repositories, and the designers’ project activity is not assessed.
A goal of this research work is to enhance the competences of trainees (students and employees) through the development and implementation of methods, models and tools for project solutions’ analysis, and through the formation of personalized training on basis of the uniform intelligent project repository.
KeywordsIntelligent corporate training system CAD mechanical engineering Individual training path
The study was carried out with the financial support of the Russian Fund of Basic Research and the Government of the Ulyanovsk region, project No. 16-47-732152. The research is supported by a grant from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, project No. 2.1615.2017/4.6.
- 2.Khribi, M.K., Jemni, M., Nasraoui, O.: Automatic recommendations for e-learning personalization based on web usage mining techniques and information retrieval. Educ. Technol. Soc. 12(4), 30–42 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Esichaikul, V., Lamnoi, S., Bechter, C.: Student modelling in adaptive e-learning systems. Knowl. Manag. E-Learn.: Int. J. 3, 342–355 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Mustafa, Y.E.A., Sharif, S.M.: An approach to adaptive e-learning hypermedia system based on learning styles (AEHS-LS): implementation and evaluation. Int. J. Libr. Inf. Sci. 3(1), 15–28 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Mahnane, L., Tayeb Laskri, M., Trigano, P.: A model of adaptive e-learning hypermedia system based on thinking and learning styles. IJMUE 8(3), 339–350 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Ploum, E.: Authoring of adaptation in the GRAPPLE project. Master thesis, Eindhoven University of Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.De Bra, P., Smits, D., Van der Sluijs, K., Cristea, A.I., Hendrix, M.: GRAPPLE: personalization and adaptation in learning management systems. In: Proceedings of the World Conference EdMedia, pp. 3029–3038 (2010)Google Scholar