Reflections on the Training Mode of E-Commerce Professionals with Improved Practical Exercises and Innovative Ability
Practical teaching is a basic requirement for the cultivation of students’ practice and innovation ability. At present, there are some shortcomings in the practice teaching of e-commerce in undergraduate colleges, and it is necessary to cultivate the educational idea of students’ autonomous ability in the course of teaching practice. Teaching process should focus on the combination of basic theory and practice teaching, and teaching practice should focus on school-enterprise cooperation and joint training model. Practical teaching should focus on the development of e-commerce professional ability.
KeywordsE-commerce School-enterprise cooperation Talent cultivation The talented personnel of e-commerce
This research was financially supported by the subject of teaching reform project of NeiJiang Normal University (JG201618-333).
- 1.Prahalad, C. K., & Hamel, G. (2005). The core competence of corporation. Harvard Business Review, 69(3), 275–292.Google Scholar
- 2.Chunhua, J., Dongsheng, L., & Yi, Z. (2011). Exploring the training system of classified talents in E-commerce. Higher Education Research in China, 3, 87–89.Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, Q. (2015). Misunderstanding and professional development of Chinese e-commerce personnel training. University Teaching, China, 2, 37–41.Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, B., & Xiaomei, S. (2016). Research on the construction of applied e-commerce course system. Education and Teaching Forum, 2, 217–218.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhiliang, X., Xibo, W., & Zhang, C. E. (2013). Research on training mode of undergraduate e-commerce talents in application-oriented universities. Education and Profession, 7, 110–112.Google Scholar
- 6.Ping, L. (2014). Construction of innovative practical personnel training system for e-commerce majors. Laboratory Research and Exploration, 3, 255–258.Google Scholar