Evaluation of Science and Technology Service Industry in Shandong Province
In order to evaluate the development level of the science and technology service industry in Shandong Province, the paper built a two-level index system, and then designed an evaluation model of the development level of science and technology service industry based on factor analysis which could effectively reduce the error of subjective factors and the weight of experts to determine, finally calculated the comprehensive evaluation score of the 17 cities and analyzed the influence factor.
KeywordsShandong province Science and technology service industry Factor analysis Evaluation model
This work is supported by Humanity and Social Science foundation of Education Ministry of China (No. 14YJC860011), Shandong province key R & D projects (No. 2015GSF122002).
- 1.Muller, E., & Zenker, A. (2001). Business services as actors of knowledge transformation: the role of KIBSin regional and national innovation systems. Research Policy, 30(9), 1501–1516.Google Scholar
- 2.Hong, Z., & Chen, S. (2013). Empirical research on evaluation of the development level to promote science and technology service industry: Take Tianjin as an Example. Transaction of Guizhou University of Finance and Economics, (04), 92–97.Google Scholar
- 3.Chunming, C., & Xue, F. (2014). Science and technology service industry development status and countermeasures. Study & Exploration, (04), 100–104.Google Scholar
- 4.Chunming, C. (2014). Heilongjiang Province science and technology service industry development research. Social Science in Heilongjiang, (03), 56–59.Google Scholar
- 5.Li, S., & Kong, Y. (2013). Present situation’ evaluation and tactics of science and technology service industry in Guangdong province. Science and Technology Management Research, (10), 115–119.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, M., Xu, J., & Wang, X. (2010). Empirical study on the comprehensive evaluation of region technology service industry competitive capability Level. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 27(8), 137–140.Google Scholar
- 7.Cui, Y., & Wei, G. (2013). Study on the evaluation of technology service industry service capability. Journal of Xi'an Polytechnic University, 27(6), 811–815.Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, B., Zhenkun, Y., & Yi, X. (2013). Evaluating the competitiveness of S&T service industries in China: Toward a Statistical Analysis. Journal of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, 24(2), 32–49.Google Scholar
- 9.Yang, Y. (2006). Multi-index comprehensive evaluation of the method of empowerment. Journal of Statistics and Decision, (13), 17–19.Google Scholar