Research on Incentive Strategy of Logistics Outsourcing About Manufacturing Enterprises
Facing of China’s manufacturing industry development status quo, this paper based on evolutionary game theory foundation and relationship between manufacturing enterprises and TPL to build game model of logistics outsourcing. Then this paper analyzes evolutionary game to get optimal strategies. It is in order to make game both sides to achieve maximum benefits. Finally, according to model results, this paper proposes strategies to enhance enthusiasm of outsourcing cooperation and promotes common development of manufacturing enterprises and TPL. It makes manufacturing companies respond quickly to markets and with high quality services meet individual needs of consumers.
KeywordsManufacturing enterprises TPL Outsourcing Evolutionary game
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation project (71640022,71361011), the Jiangxi Province Social Science “Twelfth Five Year Plan” project(15TQ04),Science and technology research project of jiangxi province Ministry of education(no:14322). Humanities and social science research project of jiangxi provincecolleges and universities(No:gl1423).
- 1.Yang, B. (2010). Sublimation analysis information theory and knowledge transfer incentive mechanism of evolutionary game. Information Science, 33(7), 50–54.Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, J. (2015). Chinese manufacturing industry: current, challenges and trends. Yuejiangzhong Science, 4, 15–21.Google Scholar
- 3.Dong, G. (2015). Manufacturing companies choose TPL cooperation incentives game analysis. Technology and Management, 17, 70–74.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, S. (2015). Contract research fourth incentive-based outsourcing gradient effect. Hebei Province Yanshan University.Google Scholar
- 5.Zou, X. (2013). Chunlong Gu research under Asymmetric Information logistics outsourcing incentive model. Zhongnan University of Technology, 5, 130–135.Google Scholar
- 6.Geng, H. (2010). Manufacturing enterprises logistics outsourcing from the supply chain perspective, 5, 52–53.Google Scholar
- 7.Zhuwen, Z. (2010). Duan Xiaoying quality service logistics outsourcing management game behavior. Industrial Engineering, 13, 45–48.Google Scholar