Empirical Research of the Contribution Rate of University Science and Technology to the Regional Economic Development
In this paper, the development of the times, scientific and technological progress has become the decisive factor of regional economic growth. As an important part of scientific and technological progress, University Science and technology has made important contributions to the regional economic development. The research shows that the rate of scientific and technological progress in Colleges and universities is 1.46%, the contribution rate of regional economic development is 10.09%, and its scientific research efficiency is about 3 times the efficiency of scientific research institutions and enterprises. Therefore, increasing the investment of scientific research funds in universities has a very important role in improving the efficiency of scientific research and promoting the rapid development of regional economy.
KeywordsUniversity science and technology Technological progress rate Contribution rate
Therefore, increasing the investment in science and technology and encouraging the innovation of science and technology to drive economic growth will lead to higher efficiency and better results.
Research and development spending growth rate of 21.59% in colleges and universities, scientific research institutions and companies fund growth rate of 21.77%, the growth rates are similar, but under the condition of the same research and development spending, the efficiency of scientific research in colleges and universities more than scientific research institutions and enterprises, so that increase the funds to promote economic growth plays an important role in Liaoning . To establish scientific research evaluation system based on market survey, according to the law of value to judge the real value of scientific research achievements, replace the number of scientific research with scientific research value, improve the scientific research achievements of actual use value, the number of output less practical transformation and application of poor or hard to the number of research projects, increase the proportion of applied research in scientific research in colleges and universities.
For generic technology and proprietary technology, realize the conversion of scientific research, generally uses the school-run enterprises, investment in technology, scientific research personnel self-employed, technology to sell or transfer such as form, at the same time encourage interdisciplinary cross-industry cooperation of science and technology, to maximize the use scientific research achievements.
- 1.Cui, Y. (2001). China’s education contribution to economic growth. Education and the Economy, (01), 1–5.Google Scholar
- 2.Mao, S. (2010). Higher education workforce and China’s economic growth. Statistical Study, (05), 34–39.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou, G. (2014). The empirical study on the influence of technological innovation ability on the regional economy of Jiangsu Province. China’s Trade, (28), 174–176.Google Scholar
- 4.Li, X. (2015). From a statistical perspective, the relationship between science and technology development and economic development in Zhejiang Province is seen. Journal of Shaoxing University of Arts and Sciences, (04), 64–68.Google Scholar
- 5.Jiaming, L. (2004). Research on the contribution rate of Chinese science and technology to economic growth. Research on Natural Dialectics, (02), 42–52.Google Scholar
- 6.Lingling, C. (2006). The empirical analysis on the contribution rate of economic growth in Anhui Province. Anhui Science, (01), 46–47.Google Scholar