The Construction of University Students’ Entrepreneurship Competency Model in Application-Oriented Universities
As a special entrepreneurial group, university student enterprises have different psychological features, behavior characteristics and entrepreneurship environment, so they have different entrepreneurship competency relative to others groups. Based on competency model, by means of personnel assessment, the article established an entrepreneurship competency hypothetical model for application-oriented Universities’ students, and modified the model through statistical analysis and test.
KeywordsEntrepreneurship competency Quotient Factor
- 1.Jie, L., & He, Y. (2012). Research on the competency of college graduates’ success in entrepreneurship. Technology and Economy, 4, 81–85.Google Scholar
- 2.Weiling, F., & Yingchun, L. (2011). The construction of contemporary college students’ entrepreneurial competency mode. Scientific Information, 23, 178–179.Google Scholar
- 3.Zongtong, C., & Juan, L. (2011). The construction of college students’ entrepreneurial competency model. Economic Research Guide, 16, 292–294.Google Scholar
- 4.Xiaoying, W., Exiang, L., & Yi, Z. (2010). Research on the relationship between college students’ entrepreneurial competence and entrepreneurial performance. Technology and Management, 5, 126–128.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhenghua, Z. (2009). A study on the relationship between entrepreneurial team competence structure and entrepreneurial performance. Contemporary Economic Research, 12, 22–25.Google Scholar