Comparative Empirical Analysis of Global Trends of the OECD and Non-OECD Countries and of the Whole World: Freedom, Equality and Sustainable Development in the World (2002–2016)
- 228 Downloads
KeywordsDevelopment Growth Non-OECD OECD Sustainable development World
- Campbell, D. F. J. (2013). Conceptualizing and Measuring the Quality of Democracy in Global Comparison. Freedom, Equality, Sustainable Development, and Political Self-Organization (Political Swings, Government/Opposition Cycles) in 151 Countries (Democracies, Semi-democracies and Non-democracies), 2002–2008. Habilitationsschrift. Vienna: University of Vienna (Habilitationsschrift).Google Scholar
- Carayannis, E. G., Barth, T. D., & Campbell, D. F. J. (2012). The Quintuple Helix Innovation Model: Global Warming as a Challenge and Driver for Innovation. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 1(1), 1–12. http://www.innovation-entrepreneurship.com/content/pdf/2192-5372-1-2.pdf.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Carayannis, E. G., & Campbell, D. F. J. (2010). Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix and Quintuple Helix and How Do Knowledge, Innovation and the Environment Relate to Each Other? A Proposed Framework for a Trans-disciplinary Analysis of Sustainable Development and Social Ecology. International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development, 1(1), 41–69.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Carayannis, E. G., & Campbell, D. F. J. (2014). Developed Democracies Versus Emerging Autocracies: Arts, Democracy, and Innovation in Quadruple Helix Innovation Systems. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 3, 12. http://www.innovation-entrepreneurship.com/content/pdf/s13731-014-0012-2.pdfand http://www.innovation-entrepreneurship.com/content/3/1/12.
- European Commission. (2009). The World in 2025: Rising Asia and Socio-ecological Transition. Brussels: European Commission. http://ec.europa.eu/research/social-sciences/pdf/the-world-in-2025-report_en.pdf.
- Fischer-Kowalski, M., & Haberl, H. (Eds.). (2007). Socioecological Transitions and Global Change: Trajectories of Social Metabolism and Land Use. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.Google Scholar
- Fischer-Kowalski, M., & Hüttler, W. (1999). Society’s Metabolism: The Intellectual History of Materials Flow Analysis, Part II, 1970–1998. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2(4), 107–136.Google Scholar
- Heinisch, R., Holtz-Bacha, C., & Mazzoleni, O. (Eds.). (2017). Political Populism: A Handbook. Baden-Baden: Nomos.Google Scholar
- Lancet Commission. (2017, October 19). The Lancet Commission on Pollution and Health. The Lancet. http://societyforindoorenvironment.net/sites/default/files/pdf/Landriganetal2017TheLancetComissionsHealthAsiaReview.pdf and http://gahp.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/PE_InfoLancetSummary.pdf.
- Veld, R. J. in´t. (2010a). Knowledge Democracy: Consequences for Science, Politics, and Media. Heidelberg: Springer. https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-642-11381-9.
- Veld, R. J. in´t. (2010b). Towards Knowledge Democracy. In R. J. in´t Veld (Ed.), Knowledge Democracy: Consequences for Science, Politics, and Media (pp. 1–11). Heidelberg: Springer. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-11381-9_1.
- Wilkinson, R. G., & Pickett, K. (2010). The Spirit Level: Why Equality is Better for Everyone. London: Penguin Books.Google Scholar
- Wineroither, D. M., & Kitschelt, H. (2017). Die Entwicklung des Parteienwettbewerbs in Österreich im internationalen Vergleich, 251–285. In L. Helms & D. M. Wineroither (Eds.), Die österreichische Demokratie im Vergleich. Baden-Baden: Nomos.Google Scholar
- World Bank. (2018). World Development Indicators (Web-Based Online Database). Washington, DC: World Bank. http://databank.worldbank.org/data/reports.aspx?source=world-development-indicators&preview=on.
- World Inequality Database. (2018a). World Inequality Database. WID. http://wid.world/.
- World Inequality Database. (2018b). World Inequality Report 2018. WID http://wir2018.wid.world/.
- World Meteorological Organization. (2017, October 30). The State of Greenhouse Gases in the Atmosphere Based on Global Observations Through 2016. WMO Greenhouse Gas Bulletin 13. https://ane4bf-datap1.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/wmocms/s3fs-public/ckeditor/files/GHG_Bulletin_13_EN_final_1_1.pdf.