Premature Cardiac Verdict Plus Classification of Arrhythmias and Myocardial Ischemia with k-NN Classifier
The exploration force cultivates a distinctive outline for feature extraction procedure based on Discrete Wavelet Transform with ECG Signal for Arrhythmias detection in addition to Stenosis detection of Myocardial Ischemia with Real Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiogram images of both the gender with different age groups. Succeeding both the cardiac diseases ingests been classified with the k-NN classifier separately based on their levels of severity as normal and abnormal for arrhythmia disease patients and moreover as standard, early, minor and serious for Myocardial Ischemia patients. The objective of this work is to pigeonhole perfectly and flourish a creative arrhythmia finding taxonomy and One hundredth stenosis detection that can sign to great exciting premature Myocardial Ischemia (Lack of oxygenated blood supply to the heart) analysis. In the virtual reality result, DWT features works commendable for the classifier with the utmost 94% truthfulness and with RCCTA images clearly detects the blockage area and classification also done more closely to the groundtruth values.
KeywordsArrhythmias ECG K-NN classifier Myocardial ischemia RCCTA Stenosis
Real data used in this work were provided by the Radiology division of Sri Devaraj Urs hospital, Tamaka in Karnataka through the support of Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education And Research. The authors would like to thank Dr. Jothilingam, from Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Hospital, Beml Nagar, Kolar Gold Field for medicinal justification for the outcomes attained and cherished suggestions delivered to proceed the work.
- 1.Rita ban Kirtania, Mali, K.: Cardiac Arrhythmia Classification using Optimal Feature Selection and k-Nearest Neighbor Classifier. IJARCSSE 5(1) (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Pal, S., Mitra, M.: Detection of ECG characteristic points using multiresolution wavelet analysis based selective coefficient method. Measurements 43 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Sharma, A., Sharma, T.: ECG beat recognition using principal component analysis and artificial neural network. IJEE 3(1) (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Sarkaleh, M.K., Shahbahrami, A.: Classification of ECG Arrhythmias using discrete wavelet transform and neural networks. IJCSEA 2 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Goldman, M. (ed.): Principle of Clinical Electrocardiography, 11th edn. Lange Medical Publication, Drawer L., Los Altos, California-94022 (1982)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, C., Zheng, C., Tai, C.: Detection of ECG characteristic points by wavelet transforms. IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 42(1) (1995)Google Scholar
- 7.Agrawal, S., et. al.: Early detection and segmentation of the coronary artery blockage using advanced imaging modalities for predicting risk factors of heart attack. Int. J. Sci. Eng. Res. 4(4) (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Sasidharan, G., George, A.: Frangi’s vessel detection approach for coronary angiogram segmentation. Int. J. Eng. Trends Technol. 13(5) (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Agarwal, S.: Automated segmentation of cardiac stenosis and mathematical modeling of myocardial blood flow for early detection of heart attack using advanced imaging techniques. Int. J. Comp. Eng. 16(6) (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Lara, D.S.D., Faria, A.W.C., de A Araújo, A., Menotti, D.: A novel hybrid method for the segmentation of the coronary artery tree in 2-D angiograms. Int. J. Comp. Sci. Info. Technol. (IJCSIT) 5(3) (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Inbalatha, M., Kalaivani, S.: Early detection of myocardial ischemia for predicting stenosis using frangi vesselness filter. Int. J. Adv. Res. Comp. Eng. Technol. (IJARCET) 5(6), 1843–1848 (2016)Google Scholar