A Comprehensive Framework for Planning and Implementing Pop-up Activities
- 1.2k Downloads
Chapters 6– 9 introduced the various stages of the process of planning and implementing pop-up activities—Strategic Objectives, Pre Pop-up, the Pop-up Experience, and Post Pop-up—highlighting the decision areas and actions relevant to each particular stage. This chapter revisits the outline framework presented in Fig. 5.1 and incorporates more detail relating to the decision areas and actions in each stage, as outlined in previous chapters, to produce a more comprehensive diagrammatic representation of this process.
- Ansoff, H. I. (1968). Corporate strategy: An analytic approach to business policy for growth and expansion. Harmondsworth: Penguin.Google Scholar
- Appear Here. (2015). An introduction to pop-up shops. https://www.appearhere.co.uk/inspire/guides/test. Accessed 22 April 2015.
- Centre for Economics and Business Research [CEBR]. (2014). Britain’s Pop-up retail economy 2014. London CEBR. https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/everything-everywhere/Newsroom/PDFs%20for%20newsroom/EE%20Pop-Up_Retail_Economy_Report.pdf. Accessed 18 August 2015.
- Centre for Economics and Business Research [CEBR]. (2015). Britain’s pop-up retail economy 2015. London CEBR. https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/everything-everywhere/documents/Pop-Up%20Economy%202015.pdf. Accessed 14 April 2016.
- Gonzalez, M. (2014). The pop up paradigm: How brands build human connections in a digital age. Nukalba, New South Wales: Lioncrest Publishing.Google Scholar
- Goworek, H., & McGoldrick, P. J. (2015). Retail marketing management: Principles and practice. Harlow, UK: Pearson.Google Scholar
- McGoldrick, P. (2002). Retail marketing (2nd ed.). Maidenhead: McGraw Hill.Google Scholar
- Niehm, L. S., Fiore, A. M., Jeong, M., & Kim, H. J. (2006). Pop-up retail’s acceptability as an innovative business strategy and enhancer of the consumer shopping experience. Journal of Shopping Center Research, 13(2), 1–30.Google Scholar
- Thompson, D. (2012). Pop up business for dummies. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar