Numerical Analysis of Water Bursting Mechanism and Safety Thickness of Mine Fault
Based on the percolation theory, fluid- solid coupling equation, using COMSOL Multiphysics, the delayed water inrush model is established. The mechanical behavior of the unsaturated seepage stage, the low velocity stable seepage flow stage and the rapid saturated seepage stage are analyzed by Richard equation, Darcy’s law and Brinkman equation. It is used to determine the elastoplastic area of geological rock and excavation of the safety thickness. It is calculated that when the safety thickness is 46 m, the safety of the project is guaranteed.
KeywordsCOMSOL multiphysics Delayed water inrush model Seepage Safety thickness
The authors acknowledge the financial support provided by the National Key Research and Development Program of China (No. 2016YFC0801604).
- 2.Zhaoping, M., Yi, W., Lan, H., Men, W.: Water inrush characteristics of Fangezhuang coalmine field in kailuan and its geological condition analysis of water inrush from coal seam floor. Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 28(2), 228–237 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Boyang, Z., Haibo, B., Kai, Z.: Study on the mechanism of delayed water inrush of collapse column under the influence of mining. J. China Univ. Min. Technol. 45(3), 447–454 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, W.-P., Liu, Q.-M., Sun, R.-H.: Theoretical and experiment study on vadose conversion of water inrush later occurred from structure broken zone. Coal Sci. Technol. 39(11), 10–13 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Jiwen, B., Shucai, L., Rentai, L., et al.: Multi-field information monitoring and warning of delayed water bursting in deep rock fault. Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 34(11), 2327–2336 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, S.-C., Guo, W.-J., Sun, W.-B., et al.: Experimental research on extended activation and water inrush of concealed structure in deep mining. Rock Soil Mech. 36(11), 3111–3120 (2015)Google Scholar