A Kind of New Method to Measure Tank Capacity
This paper presents the median surface model and the integral model, and we use them to analyses the practical application of a kind of typical oil tank displacement recognition and tank volume calibration problem. Finally, we obtain the more accurate displacement parameters and accomplish the solution of the two questions. Besides, according to the measured data of annex 2, we can find two functional relations that named equation 14 and equation 15. And by these two equations, we can get a set of approximate solution. At the same time, we can get that the calculated model error is less than or equal to 1.61% by MATLAB.
KeywordsMedian surface model Integral Model Displacement identification Identification Capacity
This work is supported by Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of Northwest University for Nationalities (Grant 31920160003, Grant 31920170079). And the project also supported by Experiment Funds of Northwest University for Nationalities, Northwest University for Nationalities, China. (Grant NO. SYSKF2017035, Grant NO. SYSKF2017036, Grant NO. SYSKF2017037, Grant NO. SYSKF2017043, Grant NO. SYSKF2017044).
- Sun, F.J.: A discussion on some difficulties in calibran calculation of horizontal oil tank volume. J. Pet. Prod. Appl. Res. 18(5), 20–24 (2000)Google Scholar
- Sun, H.-D., Guan, J.-B.: Using approximation to calculate tank’s volume that cross section is spherical-capped. Fitt. Equip. 3, 29–30 (2001)Google Scholar
- Wu, J.-G., Wang, M.-J., et al.: Mathematical Modeling Choreography Case, vol. 3. China Water Power Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- Li, Y., Ren, J.P., Ning, C.L.: The interpolation’s application in oil. Reserves. TecInformation. Development & Economy 16(12) (2006)Google Scholar
- Chen, J: MATLAB Valuable book , Beijing, PHEI.2007.1Google Scholar
- Wang, J.-W., Qu, Z.-S., Ling, B.: MATLAB 7.X Program Design. China Water Power Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- Liu, L.-F., He, Q., et al.: Using Maple and Matlab to Solve Scientific Calculation Problems. CHEP, Beijing (2017)Google Scholar
- Specification for field welded tanks for storage of production liquids. SY/T 0606-2006Google Scholar
- Hu, S.-X., Li, B.-N.: Math Experiment on the Basis of Matlab. Science Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- Code for design of vertical cylindrical welded steel oil tanks. GB, 12(1), pp. 50341–2003 (2003)Google Scholar