Backward Path Tracking Control for Mobile Robot with Three Trailers
The path tracking control problem of a mobile robot with three trailers in backward motion is addressed in this paper. Based on the proposed feedback control law, which can stabilize the orientations of the tractor and trailers on the desired reference angle, a fuzzy controller is designed to track given path. The controller is applicable to line segment path and is stable in backward motion. Numerical simulation experiments are implemented and the results show that the designed controller has excellent performance in backward tracking of line path.
This work is supported by National Nature Science Foundation under Grant 61203335, and partly by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 61603150), and Doctoral Foundation of University of Jinan (No. XBS1605).
- 5.Lamiraux, F., Laumond, J.P.: A practical approach to feedback control for a mobile robot with trailer. In: ICRA, pp. 3291–3296 (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.Cheng, J., Zhang, Y., Hou, S., Song, B.: Stabilization control of a backward tractor-trailer mobile robot. In: 2010 8th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), pp. 2136–2141. IEEE (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Chang, W.J., Chen, P.H.: Stabilization for truck-trailer mobile robot system via discrete LPV T-S fuzzy models. In: Lee, S., Cho, H., Yoon, K.J., Lee, J. (eds.) Intelligent Autonomous Systems 12. AISC, vol. 193, pp. 209–217. Springer, Heidelberg (2013). doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-33926-4_20 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Yoo, K., Chung, W.: Pushing motion control of n passive off-hooked trailers by a car-like mobile robot. In: 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 4928–4933. IEEE (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Khalil, H.K., Grizzle, J.: Nonlinear Systems, vol. 3. Prentice Hall, New Jersey (1996)Google Scholar