Multi-Robot Task Allocation Based on Cloud Ant Colony Algorithm
In this paper, an improved ant colony algorithm based on cloud model is proposed to study the multi-robot task allocation problem. The improvement of the proposed algorithm mainly includes the construction of adaptive control mechanism, pheromone updating mechanism and task point selection mechanism. Some important optimization operators are designed such as evaluation of pheromone distribution, determination of suboptimal solution and selection of task point. Simulation results show that the proposed algorithm can obtain high-quality solution and fast convergence, the effect is significant.
KeywordsMulti-robot task allocation Ant colony algorithm Cloud model
This work is partially supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61673117) and two other research grants (Nos. rcxm201713 and 2017FSKJ11).
- 1.Fang, B., Li, Y., Wang, H.: Research on emotional robot task allocation algorithm based on emotional contagion. J. Chin. Comput. Syst. 37(8), 1731–1734 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Peng, Y., Yuan, Q.: A method of task allocation and automated negotiation for multi-robot. J. Changchun Inst. Tech. 17(1), 53–56 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Duan, J., Zhu, Y., Huang, S.: A new multi-robot task allocation algorithm based on multi-modality synthesis. J. Northwest. Polytech. Univ. 31(6), 975–978 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Cao, Z., Wu, B., Huang, Y.: The multi-robot task allocation study based on improved ant colony algorithm. Modular Mach. Tool Autom. Manuf. Tech. 2, 35–37 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Su, L., Yao, L., Li, X.: Modeling and solution for assignment problem of multiple robots system. J. Cent. South Univ. 44(2), 123–125 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, C., Li, D., Du, Y.: Some statistical analysis of the normal cloud model. Inf. Control 34(2), 237–239 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Xu, X., Yan, S., Cheng, R.: Dynamic differential evolution algorithm for swarm robots search path planning. J. Electron. Measur. Instrum. 30(2), 274–282 (2016)Google Scholar