Study of Agricultural Machinery Operating System Based on Beidou Satellite Navigation System
Real-time positioning system, circuit system, data transferring and remote monitor and control used for farmland operation are studied with Beidou satellite navigation system signal, and Locomotive operation management system used for crop harvesting is designed. Precise Beidou satellite positioning system, accurate area calculation method, Intelligent mobile phone APP software measurement are integrated in the system. Farm area, soil temperature and humidity and locomotive speed can be measured in real time. It also has the function of locomotive management.
KeywordsBeidou navigation system Agricultural machinery operation Upper software Mobile phone APP software
My deepest gratitude goes first and foremost to Professor Yang Dongkai, my supervisor, for his constant encouragement and guidance. He has walked me through all the stages of the writing of this paper. Second, I would like to express my thanks to Dr. Wang Youquan, who has helped me a lot in information knowledge. Third, my thanks would go to my beloved family for their loving considerations. I also owe my sincere gratitude to the following projects which provide fund support, they are Postdoctoral fund project of Ji’ning High-tech Development Zone, The national spark program project and Ji’ning Industry-Academy-Research cooperative development project.
The paper is funded by:
Postdoctoral fund project of Ji’ning High-tech Development Zone;
The national spark program project (No:2012GA740103);
Ji’ning Industry-Academy-Research cooperative development project.
- 1.Yang, Y.: Progress, contribution and challenges of compass/Beidou satellite navigation system. Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica 39(1), 1–6 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, L., Yuan, B.: Algorithm research and implementation of GNSS multi-constellation navigation positioning. Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica 35(5), 195–197 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Qiang, L., Yongkui, L.: The GPS navigation technology of farm machine in China. J. Agric. Mechanization Res. 31(8), 242–244 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Weidong, Z., Chao, Y., Chun, W.: Agriculture machinery operation guidance system based on GPS and GIS. J. Heilongjiang August First Land Reclam. Univ. (5), 32–34Google Scholar
- 5.Dekui, X., Caojun, H., Tingting, D.: Farm operations locomotive condition monitoring system design. J. Agric. Mechanization Res. (9), 122–125 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Wei, X., Dan, Z., Sun, H.: Development of vehicular embedded information processing system for map-based precision farming. Trans Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 29(6), 142–148 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Xia, Z., Gu, C., Li, B.: Research and implementation of wireless sensor network in precision agriculture. Mech. Electr. Eng. Mag. 32(3), 439–442 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhai, X., Wang, B., Fan, M.: Programming of serial communication based on visual C#. Electron. Sci. Technol. 24(2), 24–26 (2011)Google Scholar