Research on Fast Browsing for Massive Image
The development and application of image data has the characteristics of high resolution, large data volume and so on. Research on how to take advantage of MapReduce to distributed processing efficient and fast is one of the focuses and hotspots in the field of massive image data management. To solve the above problems, combing efficient distributed programming and running frame provided by MapReduce model and image pyramid algorithm, proposing and realizing a distributed model for massive image data. Experiment expresses that this model is good performance in massive image’s browsing and rooming.
KeywordsMassive image Distributed processing MapReduce Image pyramid
This work was financially supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Southwest University for Nationalities (No. 2015NZYQN71).
- 1.Li, Y., Zhang, H., Li, S.: Parallel processing of long strip remote sensing image based on pipeline with data distribution strategy optimization. Comput. Appl. Softw. 33(11), 117–121 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, L., Tian, S.: On identifying water body in remote sensing images based on distributed computing. 33(6), 138–140 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, X., Xing, J., Liu, D., Wang, H., Liu, W.: Distributed processing practice of massive GIS data based on HBase. Big Data 2(3), 73–82 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, H., Wang, X., Cao, J., Ma, Y., Guo, Y., Wang, M.:. Comput. Eng. Appl. 52(22), 22–25 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Dong, X., Deng, C., Yuan, S., Wu, Z., Zhang, Z.: Distributed differential evolution algorithm based on MapReduce model. J. Chin. Comput. Syst. 37(12), 2695–2701 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Qiu, L., Du, Z., Xie, J., Qiu, Z., Xu, W., Zhang, Y.: A real-time, visualization method of high resolution remote sensing images bigfiles. Geomatics Inf. Sci. Wuhan Univ. 41(8) (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Z., Qiang, Y.: Medical CI image enhancement algorithm based on laplacian pyramid and wavelet transform. Comput. Sci. 43(1), 300–303 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, Q., Nie, R., Jin, X., Zhou, D., He, K., Yu, J.: Image fusion algorithm using LP transformation and PCNN-SML. Comput. Sci. 43(6A), 122–124 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, P., Gong, J.: Parallel construction of global pyramid for large remote sensing image. Geomatics Inf. Sci. Wuhan Univ. 41(1), 117–122 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Li, S., Yu, H., Han, J., Hei, B.: Design and Implementation of efficient visualization management system for massive remote sensing images based on three-dimensional globe. Remote Sens. Technol. Appl. 31(1), 170–176 (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Yang, J., Liao, Z., Feng, C.: Survey on big data storage framework and algorithm. J. Comput. Appl. 36(9), 2465–2471 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Gou, W., Zhai, Q., Yu, S., Han, P., Liu, X.: The explore base on Ziyuan-3 satellite imaging in the DSM data production. Geomatics Spat. Inf. Technol. 39(1), 141–143 (2016)Google Scholar