Molly Brown “performing nicely”
Part of the Springer Praxis Books book series (PRAXIS)
Oh man! I’ll tell you,
I need some of these missions where
I can look out of the window.
I haven’t looked out of this window
a second and a half. It’s beautiful.
John Young, during the second orbit of Gemini 3.
- 1.Command Pilot’s Report in Astronaut Flight Reports, March 31, dated 1966 (but probably 1965?), M-913-65-03.Google Scholar
- 2.Gemini! Virgil ‘Gus’ Grissom, Macmillan, 1968; also, GT-3 Flight Crew Self-Debrief, March 23, 1965, p. 2-4.Google Scholar
- 3.Forever Young, A Life of Adventure in Air and Space, John W. Young with James R. Hansen, University Press of Florida, 2012, p. 85.Google Scholar
- 4.Linking the Space Shuttle and Space Stations (2017) and Assembling and Supplying the ISS (2017), David J. Shayler, Springer-Praxis.Google Scholar
- 5.The R.A.E. Table of Earth Satellites, 1957-1989, compiled by Desmond G. King-Hele, Doreen M.C. Walker, Alan N. Winterbottom, J. Alan Pilkington, Harry Hiller, and Geoffrey E. Perry at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough, England, 4th edition, 1990, p. 73Google Scholar
- 6.Starfall, Betty Grissom and Henry Still, Crowell, 1974, pp. 150-151Google Scholar
- 7.“He’s on his way…and it couldn’t be prettier, Miguel Acoca, in Gemini’s Journey, Life Magazine, April 2, 1965, pp. 34-42Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018