HPC I/O in the Data Center Workshop (HPC-IODC)
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 10524)
- 1.3k Downloads
Many public and privately funded data centers host supercomputers for running large scale simulations and analyzing experimental and observational data.
KeywordsPhysical Data Center Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) Research Paper Presentations Future Storage Technology Performance Analysis Reports
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Blog, S.: Facts and stats of world’s largest data centers, July 2013, https://storageservers.wordpress.com/2013/07/17/facts-and-stats-of-worlds-largest-data-centers/
- 2.International Data Corporation, http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20131021005243/en/IDCs-Outlook-Data-Byte-Density-Globe-Big
- 3.Seagate: Storage Solutions Guide, http://www.seagate.com/files/www-content/product-content/_cross-product/en-us/docs/seagate-storage-and-application-guide-apac.pdf
- 4.Lucas, R., Committee members: Top ten exascale research challenges, February 2014, http://science.energy.gov/~/media/ascr/ascac/pdf/meetings/20140210/Top10reportFEB14.pdf
- 5.Brinkmann, A., Cortes, T., Falter, H., Kunkel, J., Narasimhamurthy, S.: E10 - Exascale IO, June 2014Google Scholar
- 6.Bancroft, M., Bent, J., Felix, E., Grider, G., Nunez, J., Poole, S., Ross, R., Salmon, E., Ward, L.: HEC FSIO 2008 workshop report. In: High End Computing Interagency Working Group (HECIWG), Sponsored File Systems and I/O Workshop HEC FSIO (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.IDC: Enterprise storage services survey, http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=254468
© Springer International Publishing AG 2017