Structure Analysis of an Explanatory Dictionary Ontological Graph
When working with large connected systems, it is important to present the data in a form that is easy to analyze and process. For that purpose an ontological graph is often used. In this paper, developed tools for constructing and analyzing an ontological graph of the connections in the Russian explanatory dictionary are described. The concepts of specificity of oriented graphs with a large number of loops, vertices and edges are introduced: the vertex hierarchy, word basin, basin shell and basin volume are determined. The statistical properties of ontological graph are investigated.
KeywordsOntological graph Cycle statistics Vertex hierarchy Word basin Basin basis
- 1.Segalovich, I.: A fast morphological algorithm with unknown word guessing induced by a dictionary for a web search engine. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning; Models, Technologies and Applications. MLMTA 2003, Las Vegas, pp. 273–280 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Larsen, B., Chinatsu, A.: Fast and effective text inning using linear-time document clustering. In: Proceedings of KDD, pp. 16–22 (1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Ozhegov, S.I., Shvedova, N.: Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language: Russian language (1989)Google Scholar
- 8.Orlov, Y.N., Osminin, K.P.: Methods of statistical analysis of literary texts. Editorial URSS. Book House “LIBROKOM” (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Orlov, Y.N.: Fundamentals of Quantization of Degenerate Dynamical Systems. MIPT, Moscow (2004)Google Scholar