The Formation of the Optimal Composition of Multi-Agent System
In article methods of formation of optimal composition of multi-agent system are considered. It is set that more perspective here are methods with use of receptions of a fuzzy logic. In the center of a research there is a question of matching of agents, in the best way of interacting with each other while solving the tasks and achieving the goals of the system. The efficiency of multi-agent system depends on how harmoniously the agents interact with each other. The problem of optimum composition of system appears at a stage of her creation and remains important throughout all time of her existence. Criteria of efficiency of multi-agent system are also defined in this article.
KeywordsMulti-agent system Intelligent agent Optimization Efficiency Choice Fuzzy logic Expert estimates
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Satyendra Singh Chouhan,Rajdeep Niyogi, “An Analysis of the Effect of Communication for Multi-agent Planning in a Grid World Domain”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications(IJISA), vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 8 – 15, 2012. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2012.05.02.
- 2.Shiladitya Pujari, Sripati Mukhopadhyay, “Petri Net: A Tool for Modeling and Analyze Multi-agent Oriented Systems”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications(IJISA), vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 103 – 112, 2012. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2012.10.11.
- 3.Ashok Sahai, Clement K. Sankat, Koffka Khan, “Decision-Making Using Efficient Confidence-Intervals with Meta-Analysis of Spatial Panel Data for Socioeconomic Development Project-Managers”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications(IJISA), vol. 4 no. 9, pp. 92 – 103, 2012. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2012.09.12.
- 4.Purba D. Kusuma, Azhari, Reza Pulungan, “Agent-Based Buyer-Trader Interaction Model of Traditional Markets”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications(IJISA), vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 1 – 8, 2016. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2016.11.01.
- 5.Mutovkina N. Yu. Semantic determination of tipe the agent in multi-agent system. Problem of interaction between agents / N.Yu. Mutovkina, A.Yu. Klyushin, V.N. Kuznetsov // Open semantic technologies of design of intellectual systems = Open Semantic Technologies for Intelligent Systems (OSTIS-2013): materials III of the International scientific and technical conference (Minsk, on February 21-23, 2013) / editorial board: V.V. Golenkov (editor-in-chief) [and others]. – Minsk: BGUIR, 2013. – 592 p., pp. 309 – 316.Google Scholar
- 6.Mutovkina, N.Yu. Methods of the coordinated optimization of modernization of the industrial enterprises: the dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences; specialties 05.13.01, 05.13.10. – Tver: TvGTU, 2009. 219 p.Google Scholar
- 7.Mutovkina, N.Yu. On the role of morals for enhance human capabilities / N.Yu. Mutovkina // Economy. Right. Management: the modern problems and tendencies of development. Materials XII of the International scientific and practical conference (on December 6, 2016, Krasnodar). [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.apriori-nauka.ru/media/economy/12-2016/Mutovkina.pdf.
- 8.Mutovkina, N.Yu. The indistinct coordinated choice in the multi-agent systems in the determined conditions / N.Yu. Mutovkina, V.N. Kuznetsov, A.Yu. Klyushin // Management systems and information technologies. Voronezh: Scientific Book publishing house, No. 2 (60), 2015, pp. 55 – 61.Google Scholar
- 9.Saati, T. Decision-making. Method of the analysis of hierarchies / T. Saati. M.: Radio and communication, 1993. 278 p.Google Scholar