Analysis and Synthesis of Innovative Engineering Solutions and Technologies Based on Advanced Morphological Approach
The article deals with the analysis and synthesis of structural engineering solutions and technology based on advanced morphological approach. The developed approach is to generate a sequence of operations, comparison and selection of the set of rational choices (clusters) of technical solutions by means of a series of successive procedures. The developed algorithms allow to reduce the dimensions of the morphological set and improve the efficiency of search procedures. Implementation of the approach is demonstrated by the example of the analysis and synthesis of micro-arc oxidation technology and communications devices.
The proposed approach provides clarification and streamlining of structuring the problem to be solved. This increases the degree of informed decision-making and expanding a variety of options, including the choice is made, which makes it possible to improve the quality (technical level) to develop innovative systems.
KeywordsSystem theory and control theory innovation systems and technologies space solutions advanced morphological approach
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Levin M. (2015) Modular System Design and Evaluation // Springer International Publishing Switzerland, pp. 11–20.Google Scholar
- 2.Zwicky, F. (1969) Discovery, Invention, Research – Through the Morphological Approach, Toronto: The Macmillan Company.Google Scholar
- 3.Rakov D, Sinyev A. (2015) The Structural Analysis of New Technical Systems Based on a Morphological Approach under Uncertainty Conditions. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, © Allerton Press, Inc., 2015, Vol. 44, No. 7, pp. 74–81. DOI: 10.3103/S1052618815070110
- 4.Ritchey, T. (2006) “Problem Structuring using Computer-Aided Morphological Analysis”. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Special Issue on Problem Structuring Methods, (2006) 57, 792-801.Google Scholar
- 5.Rakov D, Timoshina A. (2010) Structure synthesis of prospective technical systems // IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine. 2010. - Volume: 25 -Issue: 2. - pp. 4 - 10. DOI: 10.1109/MAES.2010.5442170
- 6.Smerlinski M., Stephan M., Gundlach C. (2009) Innovationsmanagement in hessischen Unternehmen.Eine empirische Untersuchung zur Praxis in klein- und mittelständischen Unternehmen. Discussion Paper on Strategy and Innovation, Marburg, Juni 2009, ISSN 1864-2039Google Scholar
- 7.Rakoch A.G., Gladkova A.A., Linn Z., Strekalina D.M. (2015) The evidence of cathodic micro-arc discharges during plasma electrolytic oxidation of kight metallic alloys ans micro-arc discharge inyensity depending on pH electrolyte. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2015. T. 269. № 1. C. 138-144.Google Scholar
- 8.Klimenko B., Rakov D., Thorbek J. (2011) Device for microarc oxidation of valve metals and alloys. Patent RF № 2413040, 27.02.2011. MPK C25D 11/02.Google Scholar
- 9.Rakov D. (2011) Structural analysis and synthesis of new engineering systems on morphological approach. URSS, 160p.Google Scholar