Intelligent Internet Technology for Personalized Health-Saving Support
Multifactorial nature of human health and need in personifying the approach to each person leads to the fact that full implementation of healthy life style (HLS) technologies is possible only on the basis of artificial intelligence technologies, widely implemented in the preventive medicine via modern Internet technologies. Modern computer systems allow considering simultaneously big data of separate factors in health assessing and selecting of individualized recommendations for personal HLS. This article presents a concept and a structure of intelligent Internet technology for personalized health-saving support, which allow assessing health and preparing individual optimal recommendations for HLS.
KeywordsHealth Health-saving Big data Healthy life style Internet technology Preventive medicine Personalized medicine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Walid Mestadi, Khalid Nafil, Raja Touahni, Rochdi Messoussi,”Knowledge Representation by Analogy for the Design of Learning and Assessment Strategies”, International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science(IJMECS), Vol.9, No.6, pp.9-16, 2017.DOI: 10.5815/ijmecs.2017.06.02
- 2.Zoran Kotevski, Ivana Tasevska,”Evaluating the Potentials of Educational Systems to Advance Implementing Multimedia Technologies”, International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science(IJMECS), Vol.9, No.1, pp.26-35, 2017.DOI: 10.5815/ijmecs.2017.01.03
- 3.Takizawa, K., Takesako, K., Kawamura, M., Sakamaki, T.: Development of medical communication support system “health life passport”. Stud Health Technol Inform 192, 1027 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.Hsieh, S.H., Hsieh, S.L., Cheng, P.H., Lai F.: E–Health and health-saving enterprise information system leveraging service oriented architecture. Telemedicine and e–Health 18 (3), 205–212 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.Khaw, K-T, Wareham, N, Bingham, S, Welch, A, Luben, R. et al.: Combined Impact of Health Behaviours and Mortality in Men and Women: The EPIC-Norfolk Prospective Population Study. PLoS Med 5(1), e12 (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.Bloom, D. E., Canning, D., Sevilla, J.:.The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence. NBER Working Paper № 8587. November 2001.Google Scholar
- 11.Osipov, G.S., Smirnov I.V., Tikhomirov I.A.: Relational-situational method for text search and analysis and its applications. Scientific and Technical Information Processing 37(6), 432-437 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.Shelmanov, A.O., Smirnov, I.V., Vishneva, E.A.: Information extraction from clinical texts in Russian. Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies: Papers from the Annual International Conference “Dialogue” 14 (21), 537-549 (2015).Google Scholar